ever had something drop shipped?

Jonmalibuss

I think McGaughy took getting me a new set of spindles at fit a little too seriously they arrived much much sooner than I expected. Infact it looks as if they dropped them at my door from a helicopter! :crackup:

This is the best side of the box!

772146_146_full.jpg

772146_145_full.jpg

772146_144_full.jpg

Good thing they are cast iron!

Here is the truck with them on kinda crappy pic but it's now 1/2" lower in the front than the rear.

772146_147_full.jpg

its good to know that ups or who ever delievered them really took care and pride in their work and making sure it was level at all times. but i think the hole you see was just a handle

was flying over the ocean in a ch 53e (helicopter) that had 20,000 gallons of paletized milk to deliver to a aircraft carrier. the milk started to sway under the bird und the pilot could not get it under control so he gave the order to "pickle" it. yes you guessed it 20,000 gallons into the ocean at maybe 10,000 ft. looked like a big white cottonball in the water. the crewchief took a picture of it and it was the talk of the squadron for many years.

Wow, that looks a lot better. UPS sucks di*k. Dont ya think Joe(6.0SS)?

:nono: hey ive been driving for ups for about 9 years and yes sometimes boxes do get damaged it is embarassing walking up to someone with a box like that but a lot of times you can lay the blam on the shipper because they like to use and reuse boxes and they tend to fall apart after multiple uses this box was obviously used more than once notice the staple holes with no staples to hold it closed not only that a box that probally weighs 50lbs with only 1 piece of tape over the seams to hold it closed i think you should put some of the blame also on the shipper. that is just the opinion from someone who deals with this kind of stuff everyday. :D

:nono: hey ive been driving for ups for about 9 years and yes sometimes boxes do get damaged it is embarassing walking up to someone with a box like that but a lot of times you can lay the blam on the shipper because they like to use and reuse boxes and they tend to fall apart after multiple uses this box was obviously used more than once notice the staple holes with no staples to hold it closed not only that a box that probally weighs 50lbs with only 1 piece of tape over the seams to hold it closed i think you should put some of the blame also on the shipper. that is just the opinion from someone who deals with this kind of stuff everyday. :D

Actually there are no staple holes they are just holes from the spindles poking throught from it being thrown around and it looked as if it had been tried to be repaired a few times while being shipped. I would have loved to have been home to watch the person carrieing it up my very steep drive way i'm sure they dropped it just on the way to my door.

Actually there are no staple holes they are just holes from the spindles poking throught from it being thrown around and it looked as if it had been tried to be repaired a few times while being shipped. I would have loved to have been home to watch the person carrieing it up my very steep drive way i'm sure they dropped it just on the way to my door.

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Archived