Srt-10 QC kill

ChevySSandChevy8.1

that's great!!  Good kill.. I love AWD!!!   :thumbs:

Now with that said..   I'll give it 4 more posts before one of the Dodge guys chimes in with, "yeah well, if it wasn't raining, you would've gotten your ASS handed to you!!!!"  :crackup:  :jester:

Paraphrased quote from Manfred von Richthofen (Red Baron): 'a kill is a kill; the circumstances are just the superflous details', or something along those lines!

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid: The SRT-10 may be faster, but they had to put a V10 into it to do so because the Hemi could handle it. :D

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice....I think this is a thread GM4LIFE might be interested in reading :jester:

A Kill is a Kill! The other guy started it anyway, he should know his competition and know what his truck can do before he starts trying to race in the rain.

With that said........ Just because an SS beat a SRT-10 in the rain doesnt mean it is faster.

I say good kill. Sounds like the guy was a D**k anyway.

Come see me on dry day! :D

A Kill is a Kill! The other guy started it anyway, he should know his competition and know what his truck can do before he starts trying to race in the rain.

I have never, and WILL NEVER BE a "race in the rain" kinda guy....?

:confused:

It's like driving in the snow, 4 wheels of traction will get you moving faster, but all four wheels will be slipping and sliding when TRYING to come to a stop, or do a quick maneuver, either truck.

Just my .02?

Don't get me wrong ChevySSandChevy8.1 - it's no different than my work van beating than Porsche with the 20" wheels, a "kill" against a DICKHEAD is the BEST kind of kill....

:lol:

Just learn from MY mistakes, and don't race when you are on an even playing field...?

;)

:crackup: "If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly." — Nick Lappos, Chief R&D Pilot, Sikorsky Aircraft

...Before leaving I told him to lose some weight to help his times.  ...

:crackup::crackup::crackup: OMG - go for the throat why dontcha!

Mr. P. :)

I felt he had it coming, I was very polite to him I praised his truck quite a bit, but he continually kept up his snobby attitude. I'm not usually an ass. :jester:

Nice....I think this is a thread GM4LIFE might be interested in reading :jester:

With that said........ Just because an SS beat a SRT-10 in the rain doesnt mean it is faster.

I say good kill. Sounds like the guy was a D**k anyway.

Come see me on dry day! :D

I've been smoked multiple times by SRT-10 from the QC to the reg cab, quite a few people in my city own one. I'll need a lot more mods before I see you on a dry day. :)

I have never, and WILL NEVER BE a "race in the rain" kinda guy....?

:confused:

It's like driving in the snow, 4 wheels of traction will get you moving faster, but all four wheels will be slipping and sliding when TRYING to come to a stop, or do a quick maneuver, either truck.

Just my .02?

I know racing in the rain or snow or freezing rain is quite stupid. The weather was more wet rather than rain, it was showers, basically the asphault was not dry. Clear roads, 3 lanes speed limit of basically 55mph, basically like a mini highway (it connects to highway 2). I felt it was not a bad place to have a little exhibition of speed. :devil:

Don't get me wrong ChevySSandChevy8.1 - it's no different than my work van beating than Porsche with the 20" wheels, a "kill" against a DICKHEAD is the BEST kind of kill....

:lol:

Just learn from MY mistakes, and don't race when you are on an even playing field...?

;)

I've had quite my share of losses against SRT-10s, SVTs and other things. I think its all in good fun. This was the first dick driving an SRT-10 that I have met, it felt good to shatter his ego. I thought someone who owned a truck like that would know a little bit about engines and trucks, he didn't know what an alternator was, he though it might be a supercharger. :crackup:

Archived