got corsa sport exhaust this weekend

iwineng03ss

there is quite a difference from the sound outside to inside the cab with a corsa.

This is very true. Corsa mufflers are designed to limit resonance and drone inside the cab. Even my Touring system is quite loud at WOT from outside.

Roll your windows down and and floor it through a tunnel or an underpass. The noise from your Sport system will be NASCAR insane... :chevy:

there is quite a difference from the sound outside to inside the cab with a corsa.

This is very true. Corsa mufflers are designed to limit resonance and drone inside the cab. Even my Touring system is quite loud at WOT from outside.

Roll your windows down and and floor it through a tunnel or an underpass. The noise from your Sport system will be NASCAR insane... :chevy:

:withstupid: Right after I bolted the Corsa Touring up I buzzed the motor to 6-grand while still in the garage and Gawd Dayum that's loud WAHAHAHAH :D Last Thursday I got a visit at work from a local sherriffs deputy, a motorist that I had passed coming into work called me in for 'blowing him off the road' because the SS was at 5500RPM WOT as I passed and he got an earful of Corsa :crackup::crackup::crackup: Last month I got flipped-off leaving the stoplight at 2/3rds throttle... I assure you the Corsa Touring's are loud, I can only imagine the volume of the Corsa Sport backed by headers and FI :eek::D

I though the same thing when i got my corsa sport installed. It was rainey and very late out so i only really drove it around the block and that was it. I remember wishing i had tried the B&B to see if it was any louder. The next morning the rain had stopped and when i put the windows down to hear it wow! The sound difference from inside the cab to outside of the cab is amazing. Its even sounds louder when you have a friend drive the SS past you. Now im waiting for funds for headers but be forwarned, the exhaust gets obnoxiously loud with headers.But if you are like me than obnoxiously loud is a good thing! Good luck to ya :thumbs:

I have the corsa sport on my C3. I hate it!! It ONLY sounds good at WOT at higher RPM's. It doesnt start to sound good unless pulling hard on it past 3500 RPM's. Before that it sounds like an old gas tractor :puke:

I had my brother drive it hard past me while I stood on a highway a couple of times. It sounds great WOT, especially during shifts.

I guess I wanted a system that sounded good all the time, not just when flooring it. Which aint easy to do all the time in town plus burns a ton of gas.

Im glad some other people have the same opinion I do on this system. After hanging around these boards for awhile and hearing how great they sound, Im pretty damn disappointed.

I was also surprised to open the box and see the giant semi muffler they send to put back in place of the semi truck muffler I took out.....

Im sure headers and open cats would change things alittle......

Joe

Archived