These Guys Have No Clue

Dark Knight

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyones going to be "fanboy" of their favorite / own truck. Maybe they're jealous. I think the SS puts the Titan to shame on so many diff. levels that its beyond comparison. AWD, the looks in general, suspension, 20's, 6.0L, options options options, upgrade possibilities. Sounds like some of those guys do have respect for our trucks though. Stock or not, I'll definitely be on the hunt. :chevy:

06-29-2005, 12:39 PM #8

TRhis guy has the Idea.....

dawgs77

Member Number: 8101

Posts: 152 A buddy of mine at work has a SS...it's a couple years old with the 6.0...AWD...and a 8 PSI supercharger...watching him break all four wheels loose was enough for me not to even entertain racing him.

He claims when I ask that it dynoed at over 500 HP and 700 TQ.

I has aftermarket exhaust...and it has be reprogrammed.

And I know that any truck that can break all four loose on the pavement...I sure as hell aint racing!

2005 Titan SE KC Radiant Silver

Those titan's may be a great little light "full sized" truck, It may even be faster with some mod's, ie supercharger, exhaust, etc...... but the real deal is it's a lighter smaller truck than ours. In mho I still see them driving a big box of rice.... :chevy: and not a real truck.

Those Titans are not bad trucks, they are a little beefy but a stock SS vrs a stock Titan, the SS will take it even a stock Silverado with a 5.3L can take it.

06-29-2005, 12:39 PM    #8 

TRhis guy has the Idea.....

dawgs77

Member Number: 8101

Posts: 152  A buddy of mine at work has a SS...it's a couple years old with the 6.0...AWD...and a 8 PSI supercharger...watching him break all four wheels loose was enough for me not to even entertain racing him.

He claims when I ask that it dynoed at over 500 HP and 700 TQ.

I has aftermarket exhaust...and it has be reprogrammed.

And I know that any truck that can break all four loose on the pavement...I sure as hell aint racing!

2005 Titan SE KC Radiant Silver 

:withstupid: One of the smartest things I've ever heard a titan owned finally admit to.

Those Titans are not bad trucks, they are a little beefy but a stock SS vrs a stock Titan, the SS will take it even a stock Silverado with a 5.3L can take it.

I totally agree. I saw that Titan site and those claims are ridiculus. That guy was saying he was pulling an SS by 4 LENGTHS! I am guessing he thinks an SS is an S-10 and lengths means feet. Motor Trend puts Titans in the mid to upper 15's and the SS in the high 14's, low 15's. My SS just ran 14.91 at the track...bone stock...with the spare, hitch and a half tank of gas

:crackup:

I'm not sure how many Titans I've embarassed since I got the SS... but my first kill, when my truck was bone stock, was a Titan. Let them talk... the thing that matters is that we know the SS ownz their ass.

I think I'm gonna go Titan hunting tonight just to release some aggression :devil:

Funny thing too... if any of those guys ends up over here I already know what they're gonna say:

"The Titan is more American than the SS... its built in the US and you're chebby's are built in Canada"

"My Titan has more torque"

"My buddies Titan runs consistent 12's with slicks, CAI, and exhaust"

"I don't care if you think the Titan is ugly"

**ANYONE REMEBER PORKBOY** :troll:

Archived