These Guys Have No Clue

Dark Knight

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TURDS I TELL YOU!!!! F'n TURDS!!!! Let one of those douche cacks (yes i said cack... pronounced "kak") let one of em roll up next to me, he'll be all over his fourm like the dakota durango fellas talking about how you should be careful as to what you "think" is slow!!! :D

to the guy who said a 5.3L can take a titan, where did you get that info from  :crackup: but its not even close i actually have a titan and a 5.3, theres no contest

seems like you ss guys really want to race a titan, we probably dont meet each other often because both trucks are somewhat rare, ive only seen a handfull of SS's and Titans in my area

the SS is the only truck i havent raced, and the hemi, so it would be fun for sure!

if anyone wants to race we can go at it and have some fun, id love to, just to see how both trucks stack up, ive got an exhaust and thats it

btw i live in the GTA, hope to meet one of you guys it would be cool!

take care guys

Those titan's may be a great little light "full sized" truck, It may even be faster with some mod's, ie supercharger, exhaust, etc...... but the real deal is it's a lighter smaller truck than ours. In mho I still see them driving a big box of rice.... :chevy: and not a real truck.

why is the titan not a real truck? dont you think what your saying is kind of stupid, sorry i just get pissed off when ppl say stupid things

TITAN SS

Overall length 224.2 227.7

Overall width 78.8 78.5

Overall height 76.7 73.9

Curb Weight - lbs 5,106 5192

just to let you know the titan is wider and taller, they both weight almost the same and the SS is a bit longer, so its not actually smaller then your truck, or your smart as comment, little light "full sized" because the titan is bigger overall

everything you typed is :icon_bs: basically, looks like we have an uneducated fanboy, next time you try to put a product down stating false facts that make you look like an idiot, try and do some research

to the guy who said a 5.3L can take a titan, where did you get that info from  :crackup: but its not even close i actually have a titan and a 5.3, theres no contest

Theres a few titans at my workplace, and I used to think a titan could murder a 5.3 1500 but we lined them up and they were pretty even on all of 10 runs. I looked up some info on both trucks a titan does 0-60 in 8 seconds according to motortrend and the 05 silverado 1500 ext cab 5.3L does it in 7.94. The 1/4 mile times are similar to at just over 16 seconds.

Theres a few titans at my workplace, and I used to think a titan could murder a 5.3 1500 but we lined them up and they were pretty even on all of 10 runs. I looked up some info on both trucks a titan does 0-60 in 8 seconds according to motortrend and the 05 silverado 1500 ext cab 5.3L does it in 7.94. The 1/4 mile times are similar to at just over 16 seconds.

wtf lol, some ppl are so missinformed its not even funny, 0-60 in 8 seconds in motortrend?

ok lets prove you wrong, since you know nothing, in motortrend, latest issue, in the back says 0-60 in 7.2, quite a way off from 8, truck trend has a titan at 6.7 seconds to 60, car and driver tested the titan and got to 60 in 6.9 also, so i dont know where the phuck your getting your info from, the 5.3 1500 doesnt not come close to the titan at all, i own both, ive raced 1500 chevys

this is from edmunds.com

Silverado Ram F-150 Titan Tundra

Zero-to-60-mph acceleration, sec. 9.6 8.3 9.5 7.7 9.5

Zero-to-60-mph acceleration w/ trailer, sec. 22.6 19.5 20.2 16.8 21.2

i can show you every truck comparison test where the titan whooped the complete shit out of the 5.3 chevy so dont even say dumb shit like that lol, i OWN both also, so besides mags i have first hand experiance with both

some ppl just pull complete shit out of there asses its not even funny

and also the chevy 1500 might be at 16+ seconds in the 1/4, but the titan is a low-mid 15 second truck, theres lotsa guys in the high 14's with just exhaust, god sorry no offence to the board but your so stupid man

wtf lol, some ppl are so missinformed its not even funny, 0-60 in 8 seconds in motortrend?

ok lets prove you wrong, since you know nothing, in motortrend, latest issue, in the back says 0-60 in 7.2, quite a way off from 8, truck trend has a titan at 6.7 seconds to 60, car and driver tested the titan and got to 60 in 6.9 also, so i dont know where the phuck your getting your info from, the 5.3 1500 doesnt not come close to the titan at all, i own both, ive raced 1500 chevys

this is from edmunds.com

i can show you every truck comparison test where the titan whooped the complete shit out of the 5.3 chevy so dont even say dumb shit like that lol, i OWN both also, so besides mags i have first hand experiance with both

thats all fine and dandy... but this is SilveradoSS.com... not silverado5.3.com :smash:

this is from edmunds.com

and also the chevy 1500 might be at 16+ seconds in the 1/4, but the titan is a low-mid 15 second truck, theres lotsa guys in the high 14's with just exhaust, god sorry no offence to the board but your so stupid man

Listen ass, if someone has different stats on the silverado and titan, it does not make them stupid. Your like a woman getting an extreme case of PMS over something as trivial as which truck is faster. I would suggest putting some vagisil on your **** and just suck it up. This is a chevrolet forum your going to get different responses to different types of trucks. I shouldn't waste my time with such a sensitive little girl on the issues of which truck is faster. State your evidence and be done don't start insulting everyone. I never said anything bad about your titan. I didn't pull shit out of my ass either.

http://motortrend.com/roadtests/pickup/112...tan/index2.html

http://www.intellichoice.com/reports/vehic...specs/type/used

Both sources say 8 seconds, I'm, just quoting what I read. If you got a problem with those stats go and call motortrend and act like a little girl again.

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/spec_eng...VIP&tab=2&sub=1

We are all civilized in our discussion about trucks but this just shows that your average titan owner can't even talk rationally about trucks. Grow some f#$king balls.

Archived