These Guys Have No Clue

Dark Knight

Where would NX fit into your definition?

I'm not sure where it fits in his definition, but I consider NOS a pretty serious mod, up there with turbos, SC's and cams swaps, etc..

Another thing, why do some people claim to be NA when they have NOS? I would say using NOS to cool the intake by that much is no longer "naturally aspirated.."

JMO..

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats with these titan boys revving their engines up. There is a titan boy that lives up the road from me and every time he passes he revs his motor. Its kinda loud. I've been told he has some type of banks package. So any way, the other day I was heading to the shop and he happened to get behind me. He kept running up real close behind me like he wanted some so when we got to the passing lane I figured I would get in the slow lane and let him try and pass. I let him get beside me and floored it. I put about a car length between us when we were topping the hill. I don't know how fast I was going cause my speedo sticks but we were around 100 mph. Anyway there was a lot of traffic at the top of this hill (couple of stores and a freeway entry/exit) so I had to let off and hit the brakes. He got beside me and revs his engine as usual like he beat me or something. Now I really want to race him! I don't even know him! I'm shure we'll meet again.

Where would NX fit into your definition?

I'm not sure where it fits in his definition, but I consider NOS a pretty serious mod, up there with turbos, SC's and cams swaps, etc..

Another thing, why do some people claim to be NA when they have NOS? I would say using NOS to cool the intake by that much is no longer "naturally aspirated.."

JMO..

Technically they still are N/A but your point is well taken.

NOS is not in any way NA

:withstupid: Naturally aspirated means the engine is limited to breathing its own oxygen; with NOS you are forcing the engine to induce a huge quantity of oxygen in addition to that being inhaled from the atmosphere, by definition NOS is a bolt-on forced induction device.

Mr. P.

Whats with these titan boys revving their engines up. There is a titan boy that lives up the road from me and every time he passes he revs his motor. Its kinda loud.  I've been told he has some type of banks package. So any way, the other day I was heading to the shop and he happened to get behind me. He kept running up real close behind me like he wanted some so when we got to the passing lane I figured I would get in the slow lane and let him try and pass. I let him get beside me and floored it. I put about a car length between us when we were topping the hill. I don't know how fast I was going cause my speedo sticks but we were around 100 mph. Anyway there was a lot of traffic at the top of this hill (couple of stores and a freeway entry/exit) so I had to let off and hit the brakes. He got beside me and revs his engine as usual like he beat me or something. Now I really want to race him! I don't even know him! I'm shure we'll meet again.

Good to see another KY member on the board. Most Titan people seem to be a little off in the head if you ask me. The stuff they post is just a flat out lie. I'm sure people fudge the numbers a bit but they take the cake. Around Harrodsburg I don't get to race any Titans. People around here drive mostly Dodges or Chevys and they don't race.

• 6 months later...

Archived