SRT !) VS?????

Luthier_1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine has a Typhoon, and he runs mid 11's all day in that thing granted he has plenty of mod work. I could'nt imagine an SRT-10 being able to stay with him, if for no other reason but the difference in weight, SRT-10's are still pretty heavy!!! :dunno:

you guys are hard up is that all you got come on . compairing atruck that ways 1000 pounds less.lol . i tell you what my truck is over 600 hp and will run 13;s all day so dont think you can take it.stick to yuor blowen ss . sink another 5 grand in to it and it still wont beat an srt10. you guys need to get out more next you will be compairing it to a vette. bring on yuor rt you better have aboat load of mods or you will get yuor ass handed to you.thax for the good laugh . :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

you guys are hard up is that all you got come on . compairing atruck that ways 1000 pounds less.lol . i tell you what my truck is over 600 hp and will run 13;s all day so dont think you can take it.stick to yuor blowen ss . sink another 5 grand in to it and it still wont beat an srt10. you guys need to get out more next you will be compairing it to a vette. bring on yuor rt you better have aboat load of mods or you will get yuor ass handed to you.thax for the good laugh .   

:wtf: Explain please?

didnt premier used to own a SS? u could easily sink 5000 give or take a bit into a SSS and beat srt10s all day along. theres quite a few guys with s/c, exhaust, shift kits and tunes that can be in the 12s.

didnt that chevy high performance SS run mid to high 12s with only 5500-6000 invested into it?

It seem like now that you got your SRT-10 you bash the SS now. Someone asked if the typhoon or syclone could beat an SRT-10, and people responded that yes it can. The only one who said anything more negative about the SRT was a DAKOTA R/T guy. Don't try and start stuff for no reason and check your spelling.

maybe 8 to 10 grand you might have a shot.most blown ss are running in the 13 range and thats after spending 5000 plus.then you have to fix the trans or it will blow up .i priced it out before buying the srt10. with no warrenty and voiding everything elce on the truck it dident add up. look on the board alot of peaple are dumping the ss . to many problems.dont get me wrong i liked mine but the cost was to much for the min hp gain . after spending that kind of money and still getting your ass handed to you it was a no brainer to dump it . those are the facts spending that kind of money on the ss is a waste

watch my spelling thats all you can come up with lol god almighty.im not bashing the ss i loved my truck but when peaple compair stuped things its like being in third grade..i have moved on from the ss . the truck is going nowhere. chevy wont give it more hp. the ss days are numberd just like the ss 454i know peaple are loyal to the truck so was i but lets get real the ss trailblazer has more hp what do u think that means. um lets see by by ss .i would have bought the dale earnhardt truck if they justtttttttttt gave it a few more ponys but no way, they rebadged it and did a few cosmetic things to it big deal. im not sturring things up but when someone starts apost with an srt10 i will say my peice . :withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

Your the one that started about how much faster it is than an SS when the post had nothing to do with the SS. How you 600 hp will run 13's all day. I would hope 600 hp would do a little better than that.

Alright, how about lets take the SSS out of the subject seeing is how this topic never said anything about.

Now, lets take a 6 cylinder and compare it to a V10, ok?(Seeing is how that is what the topic is about) I dont know much about the Syclone but from what Ive read it will take a srt10. And if you thinks its not a good comparison then your just stupid.

Archived