Question on Der Real Stuff use

Last weekend I went thru all of the steps with the Der Real stuff products. Clay bar, Der Real stuff and Der shiny stuff.

This weekend I want to wash my truck again. Can I just wash the truck and go straight to the Der Shiny stuff step or do I have to do the Der Real Stuff first before the Der Shiny Stuff?

....I was very impressed with how nice my truck came out. Now to see how long it lasts!

:withstupid::withstupid:

I use Shiney everytime I wash and I do the entire process (clay, real, shiney) every 4-6 months. The only time you might use Real then Shiney other than that is if you have got a bad scratch, swirl mark, or water spots that won't come off easily.

I'm glad to see I've gotten so many people to try it and give positive feedback... I swear by this stuff :thumbs:

Thanks for the help.

I ran out of time for the wash. I installed my Outlaw CAI, 160 stat and two bottles of water wetter to the coolant mixture.

I need to run out and get distilled water so I can get the truck back on the road. I can not wait!

:withstupid:  :withstupid:

I use Shiney everytime I wash and I do the entire process (clay, real, shiney) every 4-6 months. The only time you might use Real then Shiney other than that is if you have got a bad scratch, swirl mark, or water spots that won't come off easily.

I'm glad to see I've gotten so many people to try it and give positive feedback... I swear by this stuff  :thumbs:

Last weekend after washing the truck and using DER stuff I went throught a Taco Bell drive through that was very very narrow and they had their damn bushes way to close to the edge of the drive through and the right front corner of the truk grabbed the bushes really hard and I didn't have much time to stop once I noticed it and it scratched really bad. I went straight home and went for the DER stuff and buffed it for a few min. by hand then went at it with a few coats of DER shiny stuff and you can't even tell it ever happened even on the metallic gray! :thumbs:

Archived