seatbelt light flashes

iwineng03ss

jsut wondering if anyone else is having this problem.. i noticed it last weekend. my fiance and i were cruising around and the seat belt light came on the dash i checked just to make sure i was wearing mine i always do and checked to see she had her's on also. what could cause this? is there any place to check recalls on our trucks? thanks guys!!

I had this problem for a few days myself. Exact same thing plus sometimes when the belt was off if failed to indicate this. Buckling/unbuckling didn't help. This happeded to me on a friday and I planned to call my buddies at the local dealership on monday to get it in and looked at, but by late sunday it went back to completely normal operation again and has not acted up since. Hell, I had about forgotten this till I read your post. I've still got 20K left on the odometer untill my warranty is up so I'm just keeping an eye on it for now. Only glich I have seen in my '03 with 15000 miles on it.

:chevy:

• 2 years later...
jsut wondering if anyone else is having this problem.. i noticed it last weekend. my fiance and i were cruising around and the seat belt light came on the dash i checked just to make sure i was wearing mine i always do and checked to see she had her's on also. what could cause this? is there any place to check recalls on our trucks? thanks guys!!

Now my seatbelt light is acting funny. I was wondering if you had heard any answers on the cause of this prob...?

Mine flashes on and off when when Im wearing my belt so I just dont wear it

:nono: just because there is a sensor issue in the buckle doesn't mean you should leave the belt off, you'll get killed if you have an accident :nonod:

Archived