Trip to the Dealer

Not for nothing, but I think guys need better dealerships. I had my diff replaced the intermediate shaft fix then last week I brought the truck back for a slouchy trans, and wobbly mirror.. Then updated the trans, and ordered a new mirror just need to be painted and installed now. I have an appointment for next week.

Im thinking the same thing-different dealer...you arent in LA are you? If so what dealer do you recommend---my old fav was La Brea Chev, but they are gone now.

I totally agree, that the noise is heat relevant.

They ended up not replacing my diff, after I drove them in it, and the svc manager and shop foreman both said they heard the noise, yet, the day the tech started work they said they were unable to duplicate. (face getting red now) That they drove a 2005 _Z71_ and it made the same noise? Im sorry, but Im not that stupid...

I am now actively seeking a dealer who will help me (and not BS me)with this in the LA area...

Any help would be appreciated.

I totally agree, that the noise is heat relevant.

They ended up not replacing my diff, after I drove them in it, and the svc manager and shop foreman both said they heard the noise, yet, the day the tech started work they said they were unable to duplicate. (face getting red now)  That they drove a 2005 _Z71_ and it made the same noise?  Im sorry, but Im not that stupid...

I am now actively seeking a dealer who will help me (and not BS me)with this in the LA area...

Any help would be appreciated.

:withstupid:  Had the same problem.

Not for nothing, but I think guys need better dealerships. I had my diff replaced the intermediate shaft fix then last week I brought the truck back for a slouchy trans, and wobbly mirror.. Then updated the trans, and ordered a new mirror just need to be painted and installed now. I have an appointment for next week.

Im thinking the same thing-different dealer...you arent in LA are you? If so what dealer do you recommend---my old fav was La Brea Chev, but they are gone now.

No, I live in connecticut. I have used the dealer where I get my service work done for a couple of years now. Basically, I find the problem and tell them what to fix most of the time. Either way, it gets done, and if they can not duplicate I take them for a ride and make it do it. Then they fix it.

Archived