Vinyl back seat. WTF!

Hemikiller

Mines all leather... but I paid for aftermarket leather to be installed through the dealer. Cost me $1645, but it's softer than GM factory leather (compaired it to my Dad's '03 CC).

Are they the same color as original? Who did the dealer use to do the work?

Mr. P. :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The difference in the seats is one of the first things I noticed. Its GM so what do you expect? We don't even get a mirror on the driver's side or a lighted mirror on the passenger's side. I still am pissed about that. Plus no light under the hood. Damn GM! :banghead:

My sticker was also 42,9XX but I got mine for 29.

Anyways, the dealership that my family usually buys from gives you an option for Katskin but since mine came from a different dealer they didnt inform me of this :( In time I will have leather!

I'll admit I have no clue how to really tell the difference between leather, pleather, vinyl, etc, but I am sure the rear seat in mine feels the same as the fronts...    Very soft and supple..

I've actually sat back there on several occasions when being carted home after a night of... um... sipping on a few adult beverages..  :devil:

Your C3 has leather seats in the rear, same as the front. Only the surfaces though, the sides are vinyl/pleather.

01sierra_c3_int2.jpg

Archived