More un-friendly SS owners...

Dylan06SS

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll take 7-11 any day... :thumbs:

BTW- theres a black SS running the I-15 / I-40 up here, and when i give the :thumbs:

his nose is so far up in the air he LOOKS LIKE A 2 TWO CAR GARAGE... :D

so now all you black SSers will get the one finger wave,.. :jester:

:driving: safe

:seeya:

You CA guys ae just in the wrong part of the country. come to Ky and I'll wave at ya. Ky people are pretty nice. Maybe it's a southern thing, not for sure. Snobs & DA are every where. Just flip him the bird from now on :crackup:

It is unfortunate that that happens. You know that every time I am driving my HMMWV (you all would call it a Army HUMMER) at work we wave at each other all the time. Although that gets rather boring when you do it a couple hundred times a week in IRAQ. Those that dont wave be ware....they might not be soldiers or Marines:flag:.

I dont wave anymore, I found it to be a wast of time since no one else does. I was at the park the other day and there was a vette thing going one and when I drove by everyone and there vettes, they didn't think a thing. Guess the SS doesn't have any respect.

i think ive seen the same truck in corona a few times, that guy never waves bacck , i gave him a thumbs up before and he didnt do anything, maybe he is just too old.

Hey watch it! :jester: I'm old and if I would ever see another SS I'd sure and heck wave at it, trouble is there is not any other SSS's in my area! I did see one at the carwash that I use a while back and I was the one that struck up the conversation with the owner, he turned out to be Capt Walker, a member on our site. :thumbs:

One thing that I have noticed is, I can't see the drivers of some cars waive because of the dark tinted windows.

I dont wave anymore, I found it to be a wast of time since no one else does.  I was at the park the other day and there was a vette thing going one and when I drove by everyone and there vettes, they didn't think a thing.  Guess the SS doesn't have any respect.

I guess we've become the Rodney Dangerfield of trucks... :crackup:

rodney2.jpg

Of course I never get any waves from any SS'ers but that is just because my truck just looks like a reg cab with a painted rear bumper on some 20's. I always try to give a wave or thums up, or get next to them to try to inform them of this site, but since I have had my truck I have only been next to three SSS, one being this morning. All the other times I am always going the wrong way. :banghead: But this morning, when I was pulling out of the donut shop a guy with a brand new red ss was pulling in, I gave him a wave and he looked and drove in real slow and gave me a thums up back. He was staring at my wheels. Put a smile on my face. Most compliments I get are from guys that have corvettes and a few dodge guys asking if my truck is a real ss and that it looks good.

Archived