The new look

Truck looks sweet! Did he also paint the lid for you or did it come that color? I'm looking to purchase That same Gaylord lid and I see some company's sell them painted OEM color but I don't know how good the work is. Who did you buy yours from, how much and did it come painted? Thanks :thumbs:

I ordered mine from a board member -- BSER, same guy that does the roll pans. It comes factory matched to your paint code.

Mine has a few little blemishes in the glass, but who can tell if that came from the shipping or what.

Truck looks sweet! Did he also paint the lid for you or did it come that color? I'm looking to purchase That same Gaylord lid and I see some company's sell them painted OEM color but I don't know how good the work is. Who did you buy yours from, how much and did it come painted? Thanks :thumbs:

I ordered mine from a board member -- BSER, same guy that does the roll pans. It comes factory matched to your paint code.

Mine has a few little blemishes in the glass, but who can tell if that came from the shipping or what.

Do you have a contact # for him and what price do they go for? How good is the quality of the paint? Thanks for the info.

Do you have a contact # for him and what price do they go for? How good is the quality of the paint? Thanks for the info.

I'll let you talk to BSER (shoot him a PM on here and he'll get back to ya) for the price, but I will say it was better than I could get from a local Gaylords dealer (if 75 miles away counts as local :)) even counting the shipping.

I have no beef with the paint job at all. The glass work will need a little attention on mine, but I'm sure GL will take care of it.

daym that looks nice! i think thats the first red ss that ive seen with the speedstur and a roll pan on. now i know what mines gonna look like in the future :P . if your gonna take off the gaylords sticker thingy, lemme know how you did it... i was goin to but i dont know exactly how... but yeah that looks great! the exhaust imo sticks out a bit too much/low.. but since its connected to an sts, i guess its fine :crackup:

btw you gotta drop that thing!!! you got all the power, now ya gotta handle it! :chevy:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived