SSS vs Ram Hemi

DaJoker SS

The fact that bothers me is you spent 15K more for your truck then i did and once i put the 15k more that you spent on your truck into mine it will piss all over your face. I see it the other way around you wasted alot of money, for the money you spent on your truck it should have 500hp.

By involving price into the equation you are obliviously looking for straw arguments. Quit reaching, it's patethic.

If you could have afforded it Im sure you would have bought an SRT-10...but at the same time we have people on this forum that can walk circles all over those trucks and didn't spend near the amount those people did on those SRT-10's. So by involving price you're walking yourself in circles.

Yea there might be alot of HEMI's on the road now but 2 years ago there wasnt. And i garuntee there is not another hemi that looks identical to mine. That is what makes my truck unique. Too me all of the SS's on here look the same. So you are preaching to the choir.

Another Hemi that looks like yours??? Dude I can name 10 people I know personally that have trucks that look identical to yours...grill, hood scoop and all. Sure most of our SS's look the same, but they're not billions of them driving down the street blending in with every other truck/car.

It is a matter of ones personal opinion. All of the SSS guys on here think their trucks are the best just as all of the Titan, Ford, and Dodge guys do. Im not here to get into a pissing contest over whos is better, Just here to state the facts.

I don't think my truck is the "best," sure I like it a lot but I know there is a lot of other stuff other there that can beat me all to pieces. One thing you're missing as most other people have, you're on an SS forum...I'm not over at the Hemi site talking about how my truck is king and nothing can beat it, I'm on a site for SS's. You're the visitor here not me

Face it your truck looks just like any other chevy. Wow it has an "SS" badge. I have a 69 ss camaro. Nothing special about it except for the badge well it does have a performance package. lol. Yea I love my car. I not bashing anyones ride becasue I wouldnt want the same done to me. But save the pity remarks.

And if there is 10 other guys with trucks that are identical to mine then prove it. Lets see some pictures. I belong to other dodge sites and I have never seen another dodge truck like mine.

But dont start the I cant afford it. I have 3 other cars.(69 SS camaro, 05 jeep wrangler, and 02 TransAm Ws6) and a nice house. Im not here to brag but dont say something that you dont know. I wanted a SSS but could not justify where the other 15k was going?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sick of these threads. :puke: Just yesterday we had the x-runner conflict now the billionth hemi ram arguement. Again with the price issue, I do not know anyone who payed close to MSRP for their truck. I payed exactly what it would have cost to get a Dodge Hemi Ram Sport 4x4, which I looked at. The Hemi ram is a nice looking truck (we have them as work trucks) and even though they are everywhere, I still think its a nice looking truck. Not to be an ass but HemiRamon20s, about 50% of the hemi ram's I see have the functional SRT-10 hood on them. The dealer has been throwing them on every dodge truck they have as an incentive to buy. In fact one guy at work has the exact same truck at work. I really feel that these threads are going no where, HEMI guys on SS forum don't seem get along because they hate seeing an SS beat a Hemi. I've seen these egotistic guys on every forum. I was reading that one hemi guy thought his truck was as fast as a lightning. Stop getting so defensive. SS forum - SS guys, hemi guy should keep some respect.

I'm sick of these threads.  :puke: Just yesterday we had the x-runner conflict now the billionth hemi ram arguement.  Again with the price issue, I do not know anyone who payed close to MSRP for their truck.  I payed exactly what it would have cost to get a Dodge Hemi Ram Sport 4x4, which I looked at.  The Hemi ram is a nice looking truck (we have them as work trucks) and even though they are everywhere, I still think its a nice looking truck.  Not to be an ass but HemiRamon20s, about 50% of the hemi ram's I see have the functional SRT-10 hood on them.  The dealer has been throwing them on every dodge truck they have as an incentive to buy.  In fact one guy at work has the exact same truck at work.  I really feel that these threads are going no where, HEMI guys on SS forum don't seem get along because they hate seeing an SS beat a Hemi.  I've seen these egotistic guys on every forum.  I was reading that one hemi guy thought his truck was as fast as a lightning.  Stop getting so defensive.  SS forum - SS guys, hemi guy should keep some respect.

Im going to stop my argument because it would be a never ending battle back and forth

To each is their own. I love my truck and you love yours. Period. Now lets just set back and relax :cheers:

I'm sick of these threads.  :puke: Just yesterday we had the x-runner conflict now the billionth hemi ram arguement.  Again with the price issue, I do not know anyone who payed close to MSRP for their truck.  I payed exactly what it would have cost to get a Dodge Hemi Ram Sport 4x4, which I looked at.  The Hemi ram is a nice looking truck (we have them as work trucks) and even though they are everywhere, I still think its a nice looking truck.  Not to be an ass but HemiRamon20s, about 50% of the hemi ram's I see have the functional SRT-10 hood on them.  The dealer has been throwing them on every dodge truck they have as an incentive to buy.  In fact one guy at work has the exact same truck at work.  I really feel that these threads are going no where, HEMI guys on SS forum don't seem get along because they hate seeing an SS beat a Hemi.  I've seen these egotistic guys on every forum.  I was reading that one hemi guy thought his truck was as fast as a lightning.  Stop getting so defensive.  SS forum - SS guys, hemi guy should keep some respect.

Im going to stop my argument because it would be a never ending battle back and forth

To each is their own. I love my truck and you love yours. Period. Now lets just set back and relax :cheers:

That's what people have been trying to tell you. You come on to an SS site promoting your hemi Ram, you get pisses everytime someone makes a post about beating one, then you bash SS's. What do you think the reaction is going to be. That's like going to Harlem carrying a sign that says "I hate n*****s" and not expecting to get your ass kicked.

That's what people have been trying to tell you. You come on to an SS site promoting your hemi Ram, you get pisses everytime someone makes a post about beating one, then you bash SS's. What do you think the reaction is going to be. That's like going to Harlem carrying a sign that says "I hate n*****s" and not expecting to get your ass kicked.

Doing that in Harlem would probably get you killed, not get your ass beat. :crackup::crackup:

Im not promoting it and im not bashing SS's. Your trucks should beat a Hemi for the extra 15k you spent. But you guys never mention the times when you do get beat by a Hemi, or a ford, or a Titan. Now lets just make peace. Keep on truckin!!

Im not promoting it and im not bashing SS's. Your trucks should beat a Hemi for the extra 15k you spent. But you guys never mention the times when you do get beat by a Hemi, or a ford, or a Titan. Now lets just make peace. Keep on truckin!!

:thumbs::cheers:

On the way home today I saw a Black Dodge with that hood and that body and those rims and .... BUT IT WAS NOT LIKE YOURS... NO...NOT...NEVER... :banghead:  :dunno:  :nono:

Peace!!!! :driving:

I raced my friend who paid more for his Rumblebee than I did for my SS and I beat him by a truck and a half. Which, he admits.

On the way home today I saw a Black Dodge with that hood and that body and those rims and .... BUT IT WAS NOT LIKE YOURS... NO...NOT...NEVER... :banghead:  :dunno:  :nono:

I have new 22" AE 025 coming this spring with nitto 404's. Its no use gettin them now because I dont want them messed up from the snow and road salt. So Im waiting till spring to get them. There then my truck will be unique.

Are these trucks you see lowered 2/5 too?

I raced my friend who paid more for his Rumblebee than I did for my SS and I beat him by a truck and a half. Which, he admits.

A rumble bee is just and apperance package, my best friend has one and i beat him all the time by 3 or 4 truck lenghts. They are heavier than a standard rc hemi due to the body kit and stick on hood. I think the stick on hood is the stupidest thing i have ever seen. LMAO

I have new 22" AE 025 coming this spring with nitto 404's. Its no use gettin them now because I dont want them messed up from the snow and road salt. So Im waiting till spring to get them. There then my truck will be unique.

Are these trucks you see lowered 2/5 too?

Your right, I did not see the dead Bumble Bee on the windsheild, it WAS NOT yours.... :P

Archived