Stuff for sale from my truck!!!

CAMMIN03'

I got it.... Very nice.... I loved the blue taped 20$!!!!! hahaha

Thanks alot buddy....

LOL yeah we use it a lot in the shop for all kinds of things so it was with in reach once I found a box to put it in!

BTW I forgot to measure before I put it in are those 2 1/16" or 2 5/8" holes?

Also what was the hole on the bottom (about 1/4"dia.) for, and who makes that bezel so I can see about filling the other two smaller holes.

Thanks it looks much better than the factory piece!!!

Why did you decide to get rid of it? Selling the truck?

I got it.... Very nice.... I loved the blue taped 20$!!!!! hahaha

Thanks alot buddy....

LOL yeah we use it a lot in the shop for all kinds of things so it was with in reach once I found a box to put it in!

BTW I forgot to measure before I put it in are those 2 1/16" or 2 5/8" holes?

Also what was the hole on the bottom (about 1/4"dia.) for, and who makes that bezel so I can see about filling the other two smaller holes.

Thanks it looks much better than the factory piece!!!

Why did you decide to get rid of it? Selling the truck?

The guy that had it before me had a electric cutout led in there...

I forgot about mentioning that... Im really sorry..... But you really cant see it anyways...

Socaldiesel.com makes a plate if you want to take thatone out... you could sell it for id imagine 90-100 bucks...

the guage holes are 2 1/16

No I sold that pod because I am going to do some custom guage holes...

I am trying to find a piece of stainless steel to put a guage in and mount it where you can turn on and off the passenger air bag on the dash...

How thick of a piece of stainless are you looking for and for what size guage are you wanting to put in it?

Also was the autometer line for the trans guage long enough to reach the trans and how did you have it hooked up?

How thick of a piece of stainless are you looking for and for what size guage are you wanting to put in it?

Also was the autometer line for the trans guage long enough to reach the trans and how did you have it hooked up?

I mean the stainless needs to be less than a 1/2in thick........ 2 1/16 boost guage..

I never hooked the Trans temp up..... But I think you have to run a wire for it anyway.... The back of the trans temp has 3 screw connectors on it....

Ground Sender and another one (Im not sure what it is)

Do you have or know someone who could make that for me....

It would need to be like 3in tall, and 4 in wide...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived