FOR SALE: PIONEER AVIC-N1

Dylan06SS

I just swapped my Pioneeer AVIC-N1 for an Alpine unit w/ a seperate navigation input so I'm looking to get rid of this awesome screen.

Quick reference for those who don't know:

The AVIC-N1 is an all in 1 unit. DVD, CD, MP3, Stereo Tuner, Navigation, Vehicle Dynamics, flip out monitor. Pretty much considered to be the best on the market.

The screen is fully motorized and features customizable backgrounds (I loaded a pic of the concept SS... see pic below) and a bazillion presets, yadda yadda yadda.

More info at the following link.

PIONEER

The N1 features all the same things as the N2 unit w/ the exception of the NaviTraffic feature. I will include a recently updated DVD for both East and West coast navigation.

Asking $1200 obo and the unit is in "like new condition"

This is a unit that retails easily at $2000+/- from most authorized dealers. Again.. this has all you need in one compact in dash unit. Comparable models from Alpine will cost nearly $3000 to get all the features you'd get in the AVIC.

I'll try and get more pics up as soon as I can.

DSC01237.jpg

DSC01236.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

:withstupid:

The center gauge is locked as a speedometer, but the 2 side gauges are fully configurable. I usually had them set at lateral G's and Accel/Decel G's just cuz it was cool to see how many G's the truck could pull on a hard turn or while accelerating.

other settings are clock, volt meter, direction, horizontal tilt & yaw, and rpms.

I have the harness, navi antenna, install guide, manual, double din plate, and even the box it came in. To be prefectly honest I don't know if its just a simple plug and play kind of deal... but I seriously doubt it. Maybe one of the audio guys here could chime in and explain what all will be needed to install it. :dunno:

Archived