Rant Mode On Gas Stations!!!!

backinblack

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the f*ck is going on? Price per barrel supposedly droppped last night and gas this morning went from $2.65 a gallon to $2.89... I don't bitch often, but now I have to, this is absurd

I hear you. Prices jumped another $0.20 per gallon. That's a $0.40 jump in 2 weeks. People sure are greedy or should I say @-holes are greedy. I never thought gas would hit $2.69/$2.79/$2.89 a gallon in KY. Of course you know what I have to pay a gallon :banghead: . I'm still not getting rid of the SS though :D NEVER!! lol :crackup:

I hear you. Prices jumped another $0.20 per gallon. That's a $0.40 jump in 2 weeks. People sure are greedy or should I say @-holes are greedy. I never thought gas would hit $2.69/$2.79/$2.89 a gallon in KY. Of course you know what I have to pay a gallon :banghead: . I'm still not getting rid of the SS though :D NEVER!! lol :crackup:

I can't get rid of the SS either, besides with the flood of trucks and SUV's that are hitting the used car market I would just take a loss on it anyways.... besides I need a truck in life and a toyota won't cut it... :sigh:

i like how people are saying its only an extra $2.00 to fill up now since a quick price jump but when the prices go up every single week it keep adding more money it takes to fill up. Since the first time someone said stop bitchin its only $2 more dollars, were prob paying an extra $20 from that point now, when will it stop

i like how people are saying its only an extra $2.00 to fill up now since a quick price jump but when the prices go up every single week it keep adding more money it takes to fill up.  Since the first time someone said stop bitchin its only $2 more dollars, were prob paying an extra $20 from that point now, when will it stop

It won't stop. I'm paying a lot more now. I use to could fill the work car up for $28. Last week it cost me $39 and that's before the $0.20 increase I saw yesterday. I'm guessing around $42-44 to fill up this time. Too bad this only get's me to work and back 3.5 times. :banghead: Oh yeah then I put $30 in the SS on Mondays and probably $20 or more during the weekend. It's nice to spend almost $100 a week on gas just for my vehicles. The wife probably spends $25-$30 a week. She's only 7 miles from her job so that helps. Still sucks to pay crazy high gas prices. I'll need a raise just to pay for the gas price jump. :banghead::banghead:

Archived