Chase & Dylan

Dylan06SS

Chase stopped by today so I could detail his truck and we were going to swap my alternator... but it was so nice out we couldn't resist the chance to get some shots of the trucks together

DSC01248.jpg

DSC01250.jpg

Damn I am a detailing GOD!! :D Look at that puuuuurty black shine :cool:

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01258.jpg

DSC01265.jpg

DSC01268.jpg

DSC01271.jpg

DSC01273.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:withstupid: lol,

Those pics came out better than i thought.Thanks for the detail looks dam good. next weekend for sure we will do the alt swap. just need to find the right size belt.

Those pics came out better than i thought.Thanks for the detail looks dam good. next weekend for sure we will do the alt swap. just need to find the right size belt.

Belt? You shouldn't need a different belt

It appears that we do... not that the pulley on the alternator is any bigger... but it does sit up higher because of the overall larger size of the new one. We tried everything we could think of to get it in but the belt is just too short. It went back on pretty easily when we swapped back to the stock alternator.

Belt? You shouldn't need a different belt

It appears that we do... not that the pulley on the alternator is any bigger... but it does sit up higher because of the overall larger size of the new one. We tried everything we could think of to get it in but the belt is just too short. It went back on pretty easily when we swapped back to the stock alternator.

Huh thats kinda strange

Archived