Inside 9/11

Dylan06SS

:flag: I just saw a commercial on the Dish network Satelite, that is about the passengers of the plane that went down in the field.

The show was called "A Heros Flight " and was about how the people on the plane stood up to the terrorists that hyjacked it.

Not sure when it was coming on, but  I'll try to find the channel and let you guys know. :flag:

Discovery Channel is airing a re-enactment of the events on flight 93 on September 11th. I think its called "The Flight that Fought Back"

Should be good... those people were true heros.

good words Ben

Thanks....I miss that sig quote you used to have. What did it say? Something like helping enemies meet their maker for 28 years? Close? I loved it. think you should have kept it.

I know you retired....are you fully retired, or got something else going on?

I know I've said it before, but it's so great to hear the common bonds between the American brothers shared amongst. The United States is the most desired country to prosper in for a reason! Unfortunately some feel the need to spite our patriotism for social diversity and civil rights. But it is the good citizens and servicemen such as you all that continue to preserve the Amrican dream. And for that I, as many of you, swell up with pride each time the National Anthem is played or the rememberance of 9/11 is presented or any other celebration of America is in the attention of our lives.

God bless America

:flag:

I can never stomach it. Lost my cousin and fellow Americans that day and everytime I see it on tv I re-lived it. The pain is still to near for me to watch.

You're a little different. You were directly affected by it. Most Americans were indirectly affected. You don't need the constant reminder, maybe, but there are a lot out there, or so it seems, that should re-live some of those moments.

I finally caught this last night on the National Geographic Chanel, very very good progam, lots to learn and well done documentary I thought. I always thought I followed current affairs pretty well but learned a lot especially the pre-1999 history. These radicals remind me of the Japanese of WW2 in many ways, their do-or-die idealism and how they idolize death and suicide - I'm afraid that it's going to take something very big to break their will to fight.

Mr. P.

Archived