TV help if you need it

Dylan06SS

After helping Alex out with choosing his next TV, and a friend of mine from GMFS I decided since this is something I get asked to do fairly often I'd post up some info for you guys

Talking to alot of people there is a HUGE amount of mis-information out there and its hard to dispell all the rumors about what type of TV is right for you, or the shortcomings of certain types of TV's. Its understandable b/c there is so many new types of technology and alot of people who THINK they know what they're talking about... I just want to help you guys out... educate you... and make you better consumers. Theres nothing worse than relying on the opinion of a commissioned sales person in some electronics store b/c they don't care what you buy... just as long as you buy.

Anyways... the link below is a recently released report/study that covers LCD, Plasma, and DLP technology and dispells alot of rumors about each.

If you guys have questions you can always ask me... I'll be your "freind in the business" :read:

IDC Study : Mythbusting - The Facts On Plasma Performance

I get press releases and things like this fairly often so if I come across anything usefull I'll be sure to add it to this thread for you guys. :thumbs:

Archived