$1,800 to spend where do i start?

hello every one! JUST GOT MY SSS ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO AND HAVE BEEN SEACHING THIS SITE SENCE THEN ANYWAYS

03 SS IS STOCK GOT ABOUT 1,800 HUNDRED TO SPEND WERE DO I START?I LIVE IN TALLAHASSE,FL. AND CANT FIND ANY PERFORMANCE SHOPS AROUND HERE TO TUNE OR FOR ANY KIND OF FI OR EVEN NOS.NOT THAT I HAVE THE MONEY FOR THAT RIGHT NOS! SO WHAT CAN I GET 4 1800 AND CAN DO WITH BASIC TOOLS AND LITTLE MACANICAL SKILLS?

THANKS FOR THE HELP!

JEFF

DEADREDSS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hello every one! JUST GOT MY SSS ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO AND HAVE BEEN SEACHING THIS SITE SENCE THEN ANYWAYS

03 SS IS STOCK GOT ABOUT 1,800 HUNDRED TO SPEND WERE DO I START?I LIVE IN TALLAHASSE,FL. AND CANT FIND ANY PERFORMANCE SHOPS AROUND HERE TO TUNE OR FOR ANY KIND OF FI OR EVEN NOS.NOT THAT I HAVE THE MONEY FOR THAT RIGHT NOS! SO WHAT CAN I GET 4 1800 AND CAN DO WITH BASIC TOOLS AND LITTLE MACANICAL SKILLS?

THANKS FOR THE HELP!

JEFF

DEADREDSS

Welcome.

Exhuast

shift kit

torque converter

tune

cam

Stroker rotating assy :D

You can worry about the rest later :P

:nono: O.K., that's it... I can't read any more of your posts while I have my wallet in my back pocket. My credit cards are screaming at me right now... "I have no balance on me right now, pick me! Pick me!!!" :cry:

:nono: O.K., that's it... I can't read any more of your posts while I have my wallet in my back pocket. My credit cards are screaming at me right now... "I have no balance on me right now, pick me! Pick me!!!" :cry:

I just say this. Once you have it....you won't ever go back.

:withstupid:

once you've driven a stroked 6.0L, you wonder why they even bothered stopping at the 6.0L size from the factory. :jester: 6.7L is where it's at. :chevy:

Put some of it away for a Radix(MagnaCharger's super charger), If you're like me simple bolt-ons ain't gonna do it :shakehead:

Either way let us know what you do and how you like it.

Tip for the Newbie: stay away from the CAPS LOCK...

:withstupid:

once you've driven a stroked 6.0L, you wonder why they even bothered stopping at the 6.0L size from the factory. :jester: 6.7L is where it's at. :chevy:

then throw FI on it and then maybe some juice with that later.gif

Put some of it away for a Radix(MagnaCharger's super charger), If you're like me simple bolt-ons ain't gonna do it  :shakehead:

Either way let us know what you do and how you like it.

Tip for the Newbie: stay away from the CAPS LOCK...

good point, i forgot to mention that. CAPS LOCK posts are not allowed.

every body is differerent my opinion exhaust,McGaughys drop,PCM for less,shopman1 bowtie,craigw stripes it still gives you money left over to save for that new turbo or super charger

the question from now on will be... dont have money but what can I charge or borrow to get what I want

have fun :cheers:

Archived