06 SS

Dylan06SS

I'm confused about a few things with this whole grill subject... On my 04 SS that I had and every other 04 grill I have seen the plastic grill area is gray. I just put an SS grill on my VHO and the plastic is gray. My dad put one on his truck and the plastic is black and no it wasn't painted this is how it came out of the box. From what I can remember on the 05 SS the plastic is also gray. I figured this must of been an 06 SS grill he got but it's not the split "HD" grill. The reason I thought this is because in 06 GM started doing the lower valance on the 1500 trucks in black. I figured maybe the Intimidator SS is the only SS that will be getting that hood and grill :dunno: Anyone else seen the SS grill with a black plastic grill section from the factory? What year is it?

Actually the 03 was the same truck with Silver wheels, then the 04 and 05 was with the chrome wheels, now this one with a chopped front end on it. I wonder how many years GM is going to use this same picture.

No wonder they are in trouble, they don't spend any money to freshen up their advertising from year to year. :shakehead:

Archived