tog install

04CHASE

well i changed the header out with the new one with the egr and egr block off plate, and its still leaking. i am starting to get frustrated.I dont know what to do,it sounds like the leak is coming from the head/header. please someone give me some advice im stuck right now with a annoying ass ticking!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well here is the latest, got a stethascope(spelling) and found the problem , there is a very small leak now on the driverside that can only be heard under te truck, and the big leak is in the header where the four pipes connect.I dont know what im going to do now, its turning into a real inconveinence.

post-4973-1127014448_thumb.jpg

here is a little pic to give you an idea. i have just never heard any bad thing baout these headers so that why i choose them. hopefully everything work out but for now its time to go have a fun saturday night!!

post-4973-1127014448_thumb.jpg

here is a little pic to give you an idea. i have just never heard any bad thing baout these headers so that why i choose them. hopefully everything work out but for now its time to go have a fun saturday night!!

Dude I would just get my money back if I were you! Go else where they aren't the only headders made for a late model small block :flag:

I dont know what im going to do now, its turning into a real inconveinence.

Don't know what your going to do????? :confused:

I would take the truck back to them and tell them they need to fix the problem. You shouldn't have to be removing and re-installing them over and over because of a defect in their product. I'm sure it's time consuming and plain getting old right? If they won't fix the problem, just tell them you will be removing them again and you want your money back. They seem like they are willing to work with you though. If that doesn't solve the problem, go home, take them off and go back to TOG and throw the damn things through their window! :crackup:

This is one of the many reasons why I don't buy headers, too much drama! Hopefully you will get things sorted out! :thumbs:

Late- Alex

it just sucks ass if i do return them because i already modified my exhaust so i will have to do it again to change them out, im hoping they are going to help me out with these things, i will find out tommorrow!

i just installed my TOGS not long ago, and i had no issues with them. :thumbs:

every so often you may get a bad one, like in any outher product and he may of just

got one :dunno: i'm very pleased with mine and if i ever need headers for something else later on, i would go with TOGS again.........

:seeya:

Archived