SS VS. Ford

truckin05

So where to begin? Well, I was on my way to work when this nice Red with white trim 1983 F-100 starts to gain on my slow A$$. With the way gas is I have got to keep it under 65! He trys to pass so I speed up and we are head to head untill there comes a car in the other lane and he doesn't see it!!! :eek::eek: Well I just wave at him and point towards the car then he freaks and runs off the road slam into an oak tree. :crackup::crackup: Our SS's just scare the sh**out of every other truck I guess! :dunno:

So where to begin? Well, I was on my way to work when this nice Red with white trim 1983 F-100 starts to gain on my slow A$$. With the way gas is I have got to keep it under 65! He trys to pass so I speed up and we are head to head untill there comes a car in the other lane and he doesn't see it!!! :eek:  :eek: Well I just wave at him and point towards the car then he freaks and runs off the road slam into an oak tree. :crackup:  :crackup: Our SS's just scare the sh**out of every other truck I guess! :dunno:

Did you stop to see if he was alright? Call Police/Ambulance. Its not funny when something like that happens. Sometimes its better to let them pass than endanger your life or their life. What if he freaked and hit your truck? Sometimes its better to such up a bit of your ego and let him pass than cause an accident. Endangering other drivers lives is no funny matter what ever car you drive. I know its not technically your fault but I really hope you stopped and I hope he is alright. Oak trees are quite big, its almost like hitting a brick wall.

people are just rude anymore watch a crash and dont help. I saw a lady turn on her blinker and go the wrong way and stop once while i was behind her a ways when i got there i realized she hit a MOOSE. Lets just hope that dude is joking about the oak tree tho that really sucks cause that could happen to anybody.

So where to begin? Well, I was on my way to work when this nice Red with white trim 1983 F-100 starts to gain on my slow A$$. With the way gas is I have got to keep it under 65! He trys to pass so I speed up and we are head to head untill there comes a car in the other lane and he doesn't see it!!! :eek:  :eek: Well I just wave at him and point towards the car then he freaks and runs off the road slam into an oak tree. :crackup:  :crackup: Our SS's just scare the sh**out of every other truck I guess! :dunno:

I hope this was a little exagerated... :wtf:

I have got to keep it under 65! He trys to pass so I speed up

These type of people piss me off. :nonod:

Lame

:withstupid: If you're not in a hurry then why in the he!! did you speed up? It cost you money to screw up someone elses life?!?!? Everyone, and I mean everyone in my area does this, complete ignorance and disrespect. I got ran off the road in my Grand AM a few months back. I passed, he sped up but lost, then tried to side swipe me. After multiple spins in the median I ended up ok, but really pissed. NOT COOL

Did you stop to see if he was alright? Call Police/Ambulance. Its not funny when something like that happens. Sometimes its better to let them pass than endanger your life or their life. What if he freaked and hit your truck? Sometimes its better to such up a bit of your ego and let him pass than cause an accident. Endangering other drivers lives is no funny matter what ever car you drive. I know its not technically your fault but I really hope you stopped and I hope he is alright. Oak trees are quite big, its almost like hitting a brick wall.

No I did not stop to see if he was alright! If I were to stop he would have said that I came into his lane and ran him off the road. Then there I would have been with a ticket for something that was not my fault. He was the one who was going in the passing lane speeding up then slowing down trying to show off not me! He is alright, the tree was not a big one even though that has nothing to do with it. The only thing hurt was his truck and pride.

I have got to keep it under 65! He trys to pass so I speed up

These type of people piss me off. :nonod:

Lame

I am sorry that I piss you off!! :eek:

But when someone Swerves back and forth into the passing lane pulls up beside me and then backs off trying to show off I am not going to just sit there and look honey!!!! :wtf:

No I did not stop to see if he was alright! If I were to stop he would have said that I came into his lane and ran him off the road. Then there I would have been with a ticket for something that was not my fault. He was the one who was going in the passing lane speeding up then slowing down trying to show off not me! He is alright, the tree was not a big one even though that has nothing to do with it. The only thing hurt was his truck and pride.

His stupidity is no excuse for you to do something stupid in return by not stopping to see if someone was O.K. Glad nobody got hurt... would bring a totally different meaning to "nice kill". :shakehead:

Archived