SEMA Show?

StealthSS

Who's going?

Ive already paid for the hotel (Mirage) and will be there from the 31st of Oct. through the 5th of Nov.

Should be a perfect time for going to Vegas. Hope to be able to hang out with some of y'all-for longer than I did at that Truck Jam---stupid fire.

Yea ya do.. But if you know any one in the automotive business they usualy will not have a problem letting you go under there business name. You have to have a business card from that company (so make a few up) and get your name on the application.

I know I will be out there for the last 3 days of the show!!! Hope to see some of you guys there!

Yea ya do.. But if you know any one in the automotive business they usualy will not have a problem letting you go under there business name.  You have to have a business card from that company (so make a few up) and get your name on the application. 

I know I will be out there for the last 3 days of the show!!!  Hope to see some of you guys there!

You have any spare tickets?

WE are Going---can't wait :) We will be staying at the MIRAGE on Tuesday and Wednesday and then at the "WYNN" on Thursday and Friday, can't wait to see this new Hotel. Our friend owns a Mercedes dealership and we are going with him. Maybe see some of you guys there??

Ginnie

• 4 weeks later...

Archived