Titan Newsflash!!!!!!

SSplaytoy

Well everyone loves their choice of trucks, and emotion sometimes seems to get in the way of reason. I looked at the SS before I bought my Titan but I needed something capable of going off-road. Light duty offroad to get motorcycles back to the woods, but still a bit much for the SS I think. The regular Silverado was just too expensive for what you got, so I chose the Titan.

Is it fair to say that Nissan deserves credit since they haven't even made a sport version of the Titan yet, and it's running with the Rumble Bee's and SS's? Thats a cool thing in my book, and I'd say it no matter what company produced the truck.

i actually did the same as you, at first i figured there was no way i could afford an SSS so i was looking at the titan's, one thing i dont understand is people saying the SSS is so over priced and the titan was a lot cheaper. For an 04 Titan LE, which had the leather and everything i was looking at they wouldnt go lower than $34k and i had cash in hand. Went and got a new SSS for $27k. The chevy guys delt with me right away as soon as they knew i had cash. The way i see it there both priced about the same when you get all the extras you want. No one pays full retail, at least no one i know of :dunno: As for going off road in the SSS, i do it on occasion since I ride dirt bikes and such but i dont plan on anything serious. I guess its all opinion, you buy the truck you have for a reason, same with any other vehicle, no biggie. :cheers:

Archived