Vortec MAX too??

Mervz

i dont know about that whole idea, the SS's and VHO's are basically the same, especially with parts and stuff. dont know much about the vortecmax but i got a feeling if we keep adding different truck groups, etc this site wont be the way it is with all the cool people. I may be wrong though, just a thought

Well the vortec max is pretty much replacing the VHO it's actually advertised now so as far as i'm concerned I feel it is a good deal and the V-Max is also availabe in crewcab. Maybe just make the VHO secton read (VHO/V-Max) :dunno: We need updated profile options some color options and the option to have it show VHO and not SS :smash::D:cheers:

• Admin
Well the vortec max is pretty much replacing the VHO it's actually advertised now so as far as i'm concerned I feel it is a good deal and the V-Max is also availabe in crewcab. Maybe just make the VHO secton read (VHO/V-Max) :dunno: We need updated profile options some color options and the option to have it show VHO and not SS :smash:  :D  :cheers:

This is going to require some thought...

I don't want to dilute the site so much on second thought. I think SS and VHO only at this point and time is a good idea. You try to please everyone, and you end up pleasing no-one.

Z

I like the site with SS and VHO. Not shutting anyone out mind you. JUst theres tons of forums those other guys can go to. FSC.com would do fine for all those new VortecMax owners.

Am I jealous that my beloved LQ9 is becoming more garden variety? Perhaps.

I'll go with whatever decision you guyz make. But if y'all do sell the vortecmax.com domain, make sure you get major dinero for it :)

L8

I like the site with SS and VHO.  Not shutting anyone out mind you.  JUst theres tons of forums those other guys can go to.  FSC.com would do fine for all those new VortecMax owners.

Am I jealous that my beloved LQ9 is becoming more garden variety?  Perhaps.

I'll go with whatever decision you guyz make.  But if y'all do sell the vortecmax.com domain, make sure you get major dinero for it  :)

L8

:withstupid: I am happy with the site the way it is and Zane has a good point about diluting the site. these guys do have other sites they can go to if they don't like it here.

I think keeping it just how it is is just right.. to many more headings is just too many more places to get lost.

The SS and VHO are the purebreds of Chevy therefor will always be dominate si this Vortec Max can go else where! I have nothing against them they just came second. :cheers:

Archived