new list for BSER ROLL PANS

I NEDD FOR THOSE THRUE SS LOVERS TO STEP UP AND GET AT LEAST 3 TO 5 ORDERS FOR THE MAN TO GET IT GOING. WHO IS GOING TO JOIN ME I NEEDED ONE LAST MONTH BUT WAS TO LATE FOR THE LAST ROUND. I KNOW THAT THERE IS MORE OF U GUYS OUT THERE THAT NEED ONE TOO. I NEED SOME HELP HERE.

I got mine the last round. It's a must for an appearance mod :thumbs:

Good luck with the GP.

However, one thing to keep in mind here is that the whole CAPS thing you got going on needs to stop before you piss Zippy and company off. Just a tip for you.

Got mine last round.  Just dropped it off to painter today!  Just be slow and careful when you start trimming up the edges.  I used a cutting wheel, and then followed up to straighten it all out with a straight file! It worked great. I cant wait to see it on!

did you have to trim it for the body panel fit on the sides?

did you have to remove your hitch and spare tire?

let me know

thanks dustyn

The roll pan comes with "extra" on the sides so that you can trim it up to fit your own truck, as every side panel will be just a lil different. You dont have to remove spare tire, you do have to remove stock hitch. If you want a hitch, you have to buy a hitch that is made to hide behind the roll pan. If you do this, you have to either remove your spare tire or relocate it forward with a kit.

I NEDD FOR THOSE THRUE SS LOVERS TO STEP UP AND GET AT LEAST 3 TO 5  ORDERS FOR THE MAN TO GET IT GOING. WHO IS GOING TO JOIN ME I NEEDED ONE LAST MONTH BUT WAS TO LATE FOR THE LAST ROUND. I KNOW THAT THERE IS MORE OF U GUYS OUT THERE THAT NEED ONE TOO. I NEED SOME HELP HERE.

about those CAPS... :nono:

My bad I did't pay attention I just got too happy to find the roll pan go to guy thanks Zippy. Now the hard work begins can I get some help I need a couple of joiners to the list so we all can get what we want. I need one really bad I want to shave weight and make the toy look great. Help an Otown Brother out come on

Maybe you need to clarify... have you contacted BSER about another group purchase? He doesn't do this for a living so you need to make sure hes able/willing to do another run, especially because I think he just recently closed one out. I would also post some pricing info once you have a confirmation from him so people know how much they are.

I personally spoke with BSER and he is waiting for the other 3 or 4 people to join me to get started on the next round for sure the price is about 340.00 plus shipping of course. He is definetly on the know. I would not mess with the only guy that custom makes a part that I desperatly want. Lets make it happen I know that there are other people out there that want this as much as me have no doubt's about this info if you want to verify call me at 407 928 5244 or email me at [email protected] for sure.

The cost is $330, this includes the shipping. U can contact me by e-mail or 316-858-1197. Expect it to be a about 3 weeks to get them once I receive the prepaid orders. I'm kinda busy right now and I'll be a little slow in getting them made; but the sooner i get the orders the sooner you'll get em :D

You can talk to zippy about the roll pans, he's been down here and seen em, or any of the guys that have them.

Kool that is two of us that are ready to order the roll pan where are the other 3 at. Bser I talk to you already I will call you tonight or saturday to arrange payment. I also want to talk to you about the lids for sure. Fellows don't put this off the trucks look so damn good and it also help shave off some weight of the rear which is everybody's problem at least if you own a true SS.

Ok guys this is the only thread I'll be looking at for roll pans. If you post about it anywhere else you're wasting your time. I've asked zippy to delete the other threads to keep it simple.

Some of you guys really want your roll pan NOW and I understand; however this really isn't a money making deal for me, I do it because I like having something I built and designed out there on other guys trucks...its an ego thing. I don't want to make a bunch of roll pans just to sit around taking up space until someone wants one; if ever.

I run a business about 70 hrs a week and building roll pans takes more time from other things I want to do including working on my SS. Every hour I spend on building roll pans is a break even proposition for me at best. I know these pans aren't inexpensive but I'm need to break even. I spend way to many hours answering the same questions over and over again when all the questions have been answered if you do a search.

Well that's just about enough venting from me. I will make at least one more batch. If you want one you might want to order it now, I'm not sure I want to build them anymore.

Archived