new list for BSER ROLL PANS

Here the list of those that have contacted me wanting a roll pan.

If name is underlined payment and shipping info has been recieved.

GOS#1SS

454MATT

Chris2005SS

easbaysav

jwachevy

6.0ss

swchopper

ATL SS

Rollinz

Ok guys this is the only thread I'll be looking at for roll pans.  If you post about it anywhere else you're wasting your time.  I've asked zippy to delete the other threads to keep it simple.

Some of you guys really want your roll pan NOW and I understand; however this really isn't a money making deal for me, I do it because I like having something I built and designed out there on other guys trucks...its an ego thing.  I don't want to make a bunch of roll pans just to sit around taking up space until someone wants one; if ever.

I run a business about 70 hrs a week and building roll pans takes more time from other things I want to do including working on my SS.  Every hour I spend on building roll pans is a break even proposition for me at best.  I know these pans aren't inexpensive but I'm need to break even.  I spend way to many hours answering the same questions over and over again when all the questions have been answered if you do a search.

Well that's just about enough venting from me.  I will make at least one more batch.  If you want one you might want to order it now,  I'm not sure I want to build them anymore.

pm sent... :cool:

Ok I have 4 paid orders now and will be starting on the pans this weekend.

For those of you that haven't paid yet, you have until close of business Friday. That will be the cut off.

For those that paid by credit card you will be charged today.

Thanks guys,

Bob

I have everyones payment and this order is closed. I will ship the first 4 or 5 pans Friday or Monday. The rest will go out about a week later. Sorry about the delay, I got a few more orders than I usually do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can we still get the roll pans or are you done making them I can leave my email so u can give me billing a adress if ur still up for making some I move around alot but ill be here for awhile seeing how im stationed in Beufort, SC for three years well heres my email [email protected]

Thanks man!

Archived