Things just keep getting better this week!

Brandon27

If you read farther down you will see my other car prob that started on Monday. Well yesterday I left work a little early so I could go hit golf balls and go to the gym to blow off steam. I have been heavily stressed out. Well while I was at the gym a guy comes in and asks "who has the blue SS?" I knew something was wrong. The guy said someone hit it in the lot and boogied. The guy chased him but couldn't get a plate number just description of him and the vehicle. Well I go out there and he smacked the front bumper hard enough to force it into the driver side tire. I had to use a pry bar to bend the crap back so I could get it to the dealership where my dad does body work. On a good note: the bumper held up great, the bracing was another story. I hope I will not have to pay the deductible since it was parked in a private lot. If not looks like I will be splitting the bill for someone elses mistake like always! I must have pissed someone off upstairs to get this kinda luck.

Brandon

If you read farther down you will see my other car prob that started on Monday.  Well yesterday I left work a little early so I could go hit golf balls and go to the gym to blow off steam.  I have been heavily stressed out.  Well while I was at the gym a guy comes in and  asks "who has the blue SS?"  I knew something was wrong.  The guy said someone hit it in the lot and boogied.  The guy chased him but couldn't get a plate number just description of him and the vehicle.  Well I go out there and he smacked the front bumper hard enough to force it into the driver side tire.  I had to use a pry bar to bend the crap back so I could get it to the dealership where my dad does body work.  On a good note: the bumper held up great, the bracing was another story.  I hope I will not have to pay the deductible since it was parked in a private lot.  If not looks like I will be splitting the bill for someone elses mistake like always!  I must have pissed someone off upstairs to get this kinda luck. 

Brandon

Ouch! That sucks! Just keep your head up... chances are things will only get better from this point on!!!

Sorry to hear the string of bad luck you are having, I know how you feel. Just recently in a matter of a few days I had my bank card info stolen, had my account over charged by a couple thousand for a new windshield the glass company put in and they kept saying they didn't charge me that much. Put my SS into a telephone poll, then got charged over a thousand dollars for new brakes and inspection the very next day. If you want to know something, I almost drove the car off a bridge with me in it, still wishing I had because the luck hasn't gotten better yet.

just talked to my insurance guy and i am out of luck because i don't know who hit me.  I would have to pay the 500 deductible.  Hopefully my dad can fix her up cheap.

Sorry to hear about you guys having bad luck also.

Brandon

Damn Brandon, sorry to hear this.

Mr. P.

Is there more then just a gym there in that lot :confused: mabey this guy works out there also and you can scout the lot if you have a description of his car mabey you will get lucky.That absolutley bites though i have seen your other post and man it isnt your week, when it rains it pours! :(

Archived