i hate wahing my truck

sswolfpac

I can't stand the ignorance either. I have two new dents on the passenger side. One near the door handle and the other on the bed. :banghead: Paintless dent repair is my savior. DER Real Stuff took care of the road nicks with a little touch up.

People are so rude, and the nicer my truck looks the more problems I seem to have. I don't have the $$ for a second vehicle, so I gotta drive the SS everyday, no complaints, just it takes a lot of abuse. I have taken tag numbers and reported them, but it's a pain. Recently I came out of Lowe's to get into the girlfriends car and some guy in a F250 parked with his front bumper actually pressing her bumper cover in. So I got pissed, pulled up and there wasn't any damage, but what the f*ck. Well I got mad, real maybe. Ripped his license plate, and holder off, bent the plate to sh*t and busted the holder all up and left it on his front seat as a reminder. It wasn't nice, I know, but he knew damn well he was against her car. I'll be the a$$hole for doing it, that's ok with me.

people are just rude when you have a nice vehicle. I park at the end of all parking lots and next to the curb at restaurants and that works pretty good for me, plus the fact that I don't drive my SS to work. Interstates are terrible for our trucks. It seems like every rock ding I got came from I64. :banghead:

I always park in the middle of nowhere. It didn't help last week when some d!ldo rammed my front bumper and took off. My bumper was pushed back into the tire. It spent two days in the dealership getting the bumper and reinforcement straightened. Now I have a jacked up bumper because since he took off I have to pay the 500 deductible. For now it will stay bashed in.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO THE A$$HOLES OF THE WORLD WILL FIND YOU.

it sucks but is true. My line from now on is :I can't have anything nice"

I also park in the back of parking lots and walk .. Do you all hate washing your trucks??? There's so much surface to these things and it takes forever. Just curious if anyone else feels the same :dunno: Pain in da ass to keep these clean for any length of time. :banghead:

I also park in the back of parking lots and walk ..    Do you all hate washing your trucks???   There's so much surface to these things and it takes forever.   Just curious if anyone else feels the same  :dunno:   Pain in da ass to keep these clean for any length of time. :banghead:

Yup it's a whole day affair for me, at least it's only every other weekend. I have to park at work in a very busy gravel parking lot, the cheap bastards :mad: and the damned UPS drivers blast through at 25mph and coat everything in dirt. But the worst is when you realize that you just scratched it yourself with the drying cloth :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Mr. P.

I also park in the back of parking lots and walk ..    Do you all hate washing your trucks???  There's so much surface to these things and it takes forever.  Just curious if anyone else feels the same  :dunno:  Pain in da ass to keep these clean for any length of time. :banghead:

Hey, at least you don't have to wash a crewcab!! :shakehead:

I find that parking far away in inconvienient spots seems to work for me. The fat and/or lazy people (the ones too lazy to take care when exiting or entering their vehicle), are generally too lazy to walk the long distance.

Don't know about you guys, but in FL we have what you call lovebugs. i can wash my truck now and drive home and its covered with them again :banghead: . U of F imported them because they said that they eat mosquitos :icon_bs: all they do is fly around and screw :mad: THANKS UF :yellow_loser:

I don't know about you guys, but here in FL we have what you call lovebugs. I can wash my truck right know drive home ( 6 miles) and it is covered with them again. U of F imported them because they said that they eat mosquitos :icon_bs: all they do is fly around and screw :banghead: THANKS UF :yellow_loser:

How the hell did i post this twice oops

Yeah, I feel your pain.... my SS is black and I live a couple of blocks up a gravel drive so I too deal with it. But you have to admit...

Black rules when it's cleaned and waxed up especially with Zaino's!

:thumbs:

You bought a black truck and you live on a gravel road? My truck will get dust on it just driving to work on pavement.

Archived