Envoy SSr......

fox_forma

I saw this the other day in a parking lot at the beer dist. I had to use my camera phone to snap it real quick so its not the best quality but i got a kick out of it. The dude saw me taking a pic and started hurrying to his ride so i took off. Thought it was pretty dang funny though.....

Moron.jpg

But do you think you could elaborate on the Beer Distributor????  Many thanks.......... :jester:

Sure, its this place that normally has a bunch of beer signs in the windows, then once entered you see stacks of beer and wine coolers all over the place. A lot of times these places have a walk in fridge, very cool place where you can get your beverages to go ice cold so theres no down time having to chill it yourself. Most people visit this place on the weekends, some during the weekdays as well. Highly recommended :cheers:

But do you think you could elaborate on the Beer Distributor????  Many thanks.......... :jester:

Sure, its this place that normally has a bunch of beer signs in the windows, then once entered you see stacks of beer and wine coolers all over the place. A lot of times these places have a walk in fridge, very cool place where you can get your beverages to go ice cold so theres no down time having to chill it yourself. Most people visit this place on the weekends, some during the weekdays as well. Highly recommended :cheers:

Ummm maybe it's just a Cali. thing but at the store they keep the beer cold almost everywhere you go nothing really special. :dunno: maybe it's just me.

I've never seen it before, i'm sure it wasnt what you are talking about jon, this dude had crap all over the vehicle, it wasnt just the back. There were all sorts of stickers and such so i doubt it was what you are talking about but i could be wrong. As for the dist thing, i was joking. In Pa you can only buy cases and such from beer dist, not local supermarkets, etc. so it was a joke. Never heard of an SS2 appearance package either, but like i said this thing had a whole bunch of crap all over it so i doubt it was it.

Ummm maybe it's just a Cali. thing but at the store they keep the beer cold almost everywhere you go nothing really special. :dunno: maybe it's just me.

LOL! Do you travel much? If so, you must have never been to a restricted or "dry" county. It's different pretty much everywhere you travel. Some people look at you funny when you ask "where is the beer located" when you're not in a liquor store because they aren't allowed to sell it from grocery or convenience stores.

Even worse, is when you have to drive 40 miles to find a little hut out near the edge of a field and give a list to a little old lady on the other side of bullet proof glass for her to go get your beer order, then she lowers your order through a bucket in the bottom of a door. She even had a limit on how much she could sell you in a 24 hour period!!! If I remember right, this was in Southern Missouri where I had to do this... can't be fore sure though.

Gotta love livin here in Des Moines, where the convenience stores or grocery stores can be bought out at a moment's notice if you so feel the need. Ohhh, that reminds me... gotta stop and get some "Chaser Plus" for this weekend. Don't want to puke after the BBQ! :puke:

Archived