Chicken $hit Dodge Boy

geomcrider

It’s Saturday around noontime and I’m going down to the football field to open up the field for (2) games. I’m the President of a youth organization in my town. Well…I am sitting at a two-lane light and I look to my left and there is a new Silver Dodge Ram (Hemi). He wouldn’t actually get up on the side of me but his front bumper was probably even with my rear bumper. I took a peak over at him as I felt he wanted to run and I wanted see if he was game. Once I looked over at him he turned away and would just ignore me. Keep in mind that this is also a big (4) way. So…Unfortunately…. Just as the light turned green, a car came from the right (I’m going north and this care cuts in from the east) and got in my lane so I didn’t have and open lane…But Sissy Dodge Boy new he had an open lane and gunned it from the light. I couldn’t go anywhere, as there were only 4 or 5 car lengths in front of me and didn’t want to endanger anybody on the road or try to cut some one off. This only lasts for a bit because there is another light 1/8 of a mile in front of us. So now he’s at the light first because that car had me boxed in. Now the car that had me boxed in takes a right…”and Dodge Boy and I have open free road”. I yell out my window to him…OK.Lets go now! I’m not boxed in now. He still ignored me like he didn’t know I was there. I must of asked to run him 3 or 4 times and I know he heard me. But when the light turned green…. He hit it, and so did I. With in 1/8 of a mile I have him by 4 plus truck lengths and I look in my side view and he is screaming violently and giving me the finger. I threw the bird back at him and now he’s jumping around in his seat screaming giving me “BOTH” fingers…. LOL. I had my teenage son with me and he couldn’t stop laughing on how this “Dodge Boy” was acting. Actually he looked close to 40 years old. My age also.

All I have to say…is what a pansy ass punk. I also pulled over into a parking lot and gestured for him to pull on in…Nope. He was a chicken shit. He must have been going to Home Depot to put Pansy’s and Tulips in the back of the truck. Guys like him give the other Dodge owners a bad Rep !

he is screaming violently and giving me the finger. I threw the bird back at him and now he’s jumping around in his seat screaming giving me “BOTH” fingers…. LOL. I had my teenage son with me and he couldn’t stop laughing on how this “Dodge Boy” was acting. Actually he looked close to 40 years old. My age also.

sounds like a bad case of mid-life on his part. :dunno:

we have plenty of dodges up here, and never had any problems with any of them. maybe it's becouse they know there place..........second.. :D

:seeya:

Archived