I love pregnant women

misterp

Something's very wrong here because I got 2 months to go until I install our first Child Seat in the SS and her "clean gene" hasn't kicked in yet.

I'm still in the "honey-do" phase of the pregnancy.

At least I  was able to justify the 2/2 Drop on the SS to make it easier for her to get in and out.

My wife never got the clean gene, just the throw crap away, and the craving gene. Child seats fit just fine in the SS. I have two in mine.

Thanks,

We are expecting a girl!!

Oh man that's fantastic - I *love* mine, she's the best. She's so much a chip off the old block it's scary. When she was an infant, she would wake me up at 6:45 every morning jumping up-and-down in her crib chanting 'da-dee, da-dee, da-dee' - she's so much a daddy's little girl :D

Getting married and having a baby so close together - you guys have everything you need?

We don't have everything we need yet. I am just trying to take care of a few things right now. I was going to sell the SS but I don't think I am going to have to. I am really excited about the baby being a girl. I just love the idea of having her want to hold my hand and stuff. Boys just don't do that. My fiance doesn't get done with ultra sound school until Jan 20th so.. It looks like my teacher income along with my detailing side business will be paying for all her bills from now on:) gotta love that.

Brandon

We don't have everything we need yet.  I am just trying to take care of a few things right now.  I was going to sell the SS but I don't think I am going to have to.  I am really excited about the baby being a girl.  I just love the idea of having her want to hold my hand and stuff.  Boys just don't do that.  My fiance doesn't get done with ultra sound school until Jan 20th so..  It looks like my teacher income along with my detailing side business will be paying for all her bills from now on:)  gotta love that.

Brandon

Oh man I know how that is. When my daugher was born my wife and I were living in Ahwatukee AZ (Phoenix area) and we had *no* money and no insurance, I was keeping us afloat on contract jobs so I ended-up paying for my daughter's medical expenses and delivery out of pocket, $9K back in 1997 and it about crushed us. The irony is that I got my Dell job just the week prior to my daughter's birth, so could not qualify for coverage - oh well. At least every dollar went to a terrific cause.

After my daughter was born, my ex-wife immediately went back to work and yours truly was Mr. Mom, I got the kids up, fed them, drove them to school/daycare etc for a few years. Many days my infant daughter went to work with me at Dell - when she got to the toddler stage well there's just too much expensive stuff to get into trouble with so our work time got cut to sick days only!

So my daughter and I today are intimately close; she knows everything about me, and I mean everything, my little partner in crime; we are definitely cut from the same cloth. You should have seen us in EscaladeSS's T/A last month, my daughter is worse than I am, she's come to be a bossy backseat driver "vroom vroom Dad, come on shift into 6th gear and let's GO" :lol:

If it weren't for the fact my daughter has her half-brother and I don't want to separate the two she'd be right here with me in Texas, I had to talk her out of leaving her mother, for now; she took that *very* hard. She has already made it very plain to her mom that when she she's a pre-teen she's moving in with me - and she's only now just turned 8!

Sorry, rambling on now. Point is, girls are awesome. I love buying dresses, perfume, and accessories for mine :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

...to clarify my last post, here is the explination....(from Indy Meet II)

I think Mark is going to have to chime in here soon and let everyone know about the "It's like a free car wash" story......

Here is the story: Joe (6.0ss) made a comment to check out 2 girls getting ready to enter the doors. After further review, one was a little hefty and the other was pregnant. At which someone said "oh nevermind she is pregnant". That is when I quickly said "That is okay, you can't do any damage to it...It's like getting a Free Car Wash!!!!!!!!!" Man that was a good time. :D

Archived