New work car...

Aspentaylor

Well I finally got a car for my new job. :D I got it from a dealer who bought it for me at an auction. He found me a 2000 Honda Accord LX 4 dr. It has 86K. I only need it to last a couple years or until I have the money to buy an awesome work car. Its getting tinted in two weeks and I am looking for an XM radio to put in it since it only has a .....what are those called?......Oh yeah.....Cassette thing. I have not had one of those in years! I don't even have....uh...those things.............. tapes. Its going to be either XM or a radio to hook my IPOD into. Anyways...good work car. Now I won't have to beat up the SS. Especially when I get my new one :) This will be my first Honda. Wish me luck :)

I had a honda for awhile.  Accords are bulletproof and great on gas.  On a side note Fishtales is open for 3 more weeks, we should try and get a last minute maryland thing down there before it closes.

Good idea. Do a post and lets see how many we can round up for two weekends from now. If it is enough, I'll drive down on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Just let me know.

It should last you the well beyond the time you want it to. I sold my Honda Passport (terrible gas mileage) and bought a 4 door Lumina...grocery getter all the way. I catch hell about owning a 4 door "granny" car but it sure does save me money on gas.

Beater car - 1998 Ford Crown Vic P71 Police package ... Black unmarked w/ 12% tint. Great car for bombing down the interstate and having everyone get out of your way..... Oh yeah, it still has the spotlight and antenna mounts on the trunk lid..... 135k and going strong..... :thumbs:

I guess buying a car that gets great mileage makes a lot of sense, but I hate to leave the SS parked. It is definately my favorite vehicle outside of my Chevelle and Elky. I do hate it that gas is so much but I bought the truck to drive, so for now I'm gonna drive it. I really am kind of limited anyway to what kind of car I can drive since I'm 6'6". I have my eyes peeled for a wrecked S-10 extreme extended cab or blazer to rebuild. Good luck with the Honda...traitor :D J/K! Later

Dave

Archived