good day to Horrible in 1 phone call

fox_forma

i just got word late last night that another girl i use to hang out with in junior high and highschool passed away this past thursday. WTF is going on here :banghead::tear: She moved away not long ago also so not many people knew about this. This week sucks. I havent heard of the cause yet for that. There better not be anymore surprises the rest of this year

Wow! :eek: It's times like this that you want to say something profound and comforting, but there's nothing you CAN say at a time like this. Pray for stregth for yourself, and their family to get through this, and just know you have friends to help you. Here and elsewhere. Sorry for your loss. :(

Sorry to hear Fox, hope things get better soon. There was a bad accident by my house sunday night where 2 teens died, they got ejected and died on the seen. Then tuesday night the same type of accident just a couple miles away with one teen dead and the other in the hospital hanging onto life. It's all sad.

I had a good friend in high school that got killed in a car accident the first year we were out, got stuck in the car which went up in flames.

Well the funeral was yesterday morning. So many people showed up they had to stop letting people come through the doors at the viewing, just didnt have enough room. It was a real nice service and all the friends really came together and were there for eachother. AFter everything was said and done we went back to his house and cooked out and threw the footbacll around some. Ended up getting really drunk by the end of the night with everyone and just laughin and crying about the good times we had. We were drinkin abstinth(sp?) that my buddy brought back from when he was over in the Neatherlands i guess, man that stuff messes you up. We all pitched in and are having a custom chrome necklace thingy made that has his pic on it and whatever saying you wanted put on there. It looks really nice and is good for a great memory. All in all it was a nice day out and unfortuneatly it was spent burrying a friend but it really brought everyone closer together. Hopefully i wont have to deal with this for a long time again.

Archived