whos the youngest SSS owner in here

DaJoker SS

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18 when i bought mine. payed it off this yr. im 20. stupid bank wouldnt give me a mortage for my new house without paying my truck off, 19 is legal age here in saskatchewan,

20 when I bought it, 2 months before 21. I feel bad for you americans, being 20 and not being able to go to the bar lol. 18 and going to the bar ftw. I've gotten tired of the bar by the time I turned 21 lol.

No need to feel bad for us AMERICANS !!!!!!! :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

:shakehead::thumbsdown:

Who cares who the youngest owner is. We are here for our trucks, not "I am the youngest owner." Where is Wody, he is always involved with these topics (guessing he attending to the little one).

Would you be asking the same question if you drove a 94 Geo Prizm?

:shakehead::thumbsdown:

Who cares who the youngest owner is. We are here for our trucks, not "I am the youngest owner." Where is Wody, he is always involved with these topics (guessing he attending to the little one).

Would you be asking the same question if you drove a 94 Geo Prizm?

chillpill.gif don't get your panties in a bunch Andrew, lol. I'm NOT the youngest member here.

chillpill.gif don't get your panties in a bunch Andrew, lol. I'm NOT the youngest member here.

:pepsicheer: Nor am I close to being the youngest. Took my :chillpill::thumbsup: .

While on the topic the truck was bought for me at age 20 but worked 24/7 since fall 2003 up till this past February for it.:chevrolet:

17... =) always wanted one and then i look on ebay and bam a 2006 Silverado SS for $16,500 and originally me and my dad were gonna go half and half but when the first payment came he said that I should pay it so that i would appreciate and work for something instead of getting it as a gift but yep to this day (still 17) still hurting my wallet but damn i do love the sound and look of these trucks. Never trade for anything... Except for a supercharged ss haha

I dont quite own an SS but I have more money into my truck than what I could have had an SS for. I bought mine when I was 20, I am 21 now and this is my first new vehicle and I am paying for it myself!

We're all very excited.:ughdance:

hahaahah i feel bad for you americans, why dont we have a little face with a canadian flag come on guys whats goin on here

Joo ladeez know sasketoon, jeh?
Yeah, Grown Ups. We're so jealous.

I bought mine used a year ago with 21K miles on it. I must be one of the oldest. I'm 38.

Turned 46 2 days ago..fogey power :)

My kid was thinking about a fast truck, and had hinted about asking me for my SS. I thought about it and decided if he really wanted one I'd get him one of his own. I like mine too much. Anyway fast forward to 2 weeks ago, went truck shopping with the kid and he decided on a 2009 H3T Alpha. We like the truck, got a great deal on it, and it suits him perfectly. He doesnt turn 16 til September but I remember getting my first car (76 LTD Landau Coupe w/a 460) six months before I turned 16. I cant believe I bought him a Hummer but the thing honestly does grow on you.

Turned 46 2 days ago..fogey power :)

My kid was thinking about a fast truck, and had hinted about asking me for my SS. I thought about it and decided if he really wanted one I'd get him one of his own. I like mine too much. Anyway fast forward to 2 weeks ago, went truck shopping with the kid and he decided on a 2009 H3T Alpha. We like the truck, got a great deal on it, and it suits him perfectly. He doesnt turn 16 til September but I remember getting my first car (76 LTD Landau Coupe w/a 460) six months before I turned 16. I cant believe I bought him a Hummer but the thing honestly does grow on you.

Wow, your son is very lucky to have you. I saw the H1 Alpha in person and I could only drool looking at it. Does the H3 Alpha have the diesel engine?

Archived