Finally- SilveradoSS.com Supporting Member Program

Mervz

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Admin
24th of October you will know exactly where to sign up .... I am guessing

Exactly. But for a primer now, you can check under your "My Controls", then under "purchase paid subscriptions".

I'll be doing some testing, so you might see something show up here and there, but on Oct 24th, the two options will show up in that area.

:cheers:

Thanks everyone!

• Admin
not big on all that space stuff, don't really even know what it is... but I'd love to help support the site :thumbs:

Thank you very much! I will be writing a few tuitorials so that even if you don't fully understand the other stuff, you'll be able to use it when you do need to! :cheers:

My truck is still under warranty for another 8 months or about 9,000 miles, I know eventually this site will save me more money than the sign up fees in just trouble diagnosing alone! I've always supported my favorite BB's and will continue to do so when the sign up sheets are open here. Thanks Mervz, for such a wonderfull site! :cheers:

• Admin
My truck is still under warranty for another 8 months or about 9,000 miles, I know eventually this site will save me more money than the sign up fees in just trouble diagnosing alone! I've always supported my favorite BB's and will continue to do so when the sign up sheets are open here. Thanks Mervz, for such a wonderfull site!  :cheers:

Thank you! :cheers:

Archived