WTB: arrival blue rear bumper

jboyss

Not to jack the thread but i'm in the same situation, only my bumper cover isnt all that bad, a lil piece snapped off the plastic but the metal support bumper underneath is shot. Does the SSS have a speciffic piece for that or can i just get a regular silverado bumper and place my cover back over it?

Oh and it really sux when crap like this happens, i feel your pain man

Why don't all of you fellows get together and buy the roll pan now and stop spending money on a bumper that will keep getting hit. There is a list going already this month check the appearance section and sign up BSER IS WAITING FOR US. By the way if you have a roll pan is less of a chance for an idiot to hit it is less of the truck out for someone to hit. :banghead:

Not to jack the thread but i'm in the same situation, only my bumper cover isnt all that bad, a lil piece snapped off the plastic but the metal support bumper underneath is shot.  Does the SSS have a speciffic piece for that or can i just get a regular silverado bumper and place my cover back over it?

Oh and it really sux when crap like this happens, i feel your pain man

The black bumper under neath the cover is the same as a reg. silverado chrome bumper, the only thing you have to do is save the 2 little brackets the are on the bottom corner of you SS bumer holding the cover in place (1 on each side). Also using the chrome bumper, you'll have to remove the plastic pieces that come on it factory.

Archived