Nitrous surge at activation

Wheatley

Here is what happens,when I go to spray for the first time after I open my bottle it surges!I will go WOT and then hit the nitrous button and then it will jerk like there is air in the line,but there isn't!I have a purge on it and have purged the shit of of the bastard over and over and everytime I hit it for the forst time after it has been sitting for days it jerks and then hauls ass!I do not like that seeing that really puts even more strees on the tranny than the nitrous already does!Does ANYONE have this problem?

I have a bottle heater and I keep the pressure at about 925-1000PSI all the time before I spray it and have purged it like you would not beleive to see if that would help and it really does not help!

Any help here would be great and appreciated

Thanks guys

Could it be the fuel line that needs purging? A lean spike before the fuel hits maybe? Then the fuel is primed for the next runs...

Try priming your fuel line by activating the system with the nitrous bottle closed. Only fuel should spray. Then try a nitrous run and see if the surge is still there.

Archived