Need advice.

Testtube

My local sports shop Which comes highly recommended Only Deals primarly with K&N Products. With that said Iam wanting to get a Cold air intake for my truck

I have a 2006 Silverado Vortec Max 6.0 HO The closest match is the 2006 silverado HD

Are these essentially the same Engine compartment wise. Would there be any problem hooking up the kit to my truck?

Also if you know another manufacturer that will deffinatly fit my vehicle Let me know. Iam really wanting to make a purchase here soon. Just uncertain. I would assume its just like the 05 SS and or the 04

Any info or a direction i can go to get further help Would be great Thanks in advance

My local sports shop Which comes highly recommended Only Deals primarly with K&N Products. With that said Iam wanting to get a Cold air intake for my truck

I have a 2006 Silverado Vortec Max 6.0 HO The closest match is the 2006 silverado HD

Are these essentially the same Engine compartment wise. Would there be any problem hooking up the kit to my truck?

Also if you know another manufacturer that will deffinatly fit my vehicle Let me know. Iam really wanting to make a purchase here soon. Just uncertain. I would assume its just like the 05 SS and or the 04

Any info  or a direction i can go to get further help Would be great Thanks in advance

just use one for an 05' SS.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived