Volant CAI Kit for Sale

novanet

As the title says, selling my Volant cold air kit.

It is one of the early models, has the stock metalic "stainless" looking cover with Blue Volant Logo. Exterior of the box and plumbing is good, insulating material under lid is a little "melty" around the edges where it contacts the air box, invisible from the outside, however. Volant cone filter is now red instead of usual Volant blue color due to being cleaned and re-oiled with a K&N refresh kit I had lying around. (I took exceptional care of the filter during ownership). Deal to board members, 75 bucks plus shipping to whoever wants it.

Let me know..

It is one of the early models, has the stock metalic "stainless" looking cover with Blue Volant Logo. Exterior of the box and plumbing is good, insulating material under lid is a little "melty" around the edges where it contacts the air box, invisible from the outside, however. Volant cone filter is now red instead of usual Volant blue color due to being cleaned and re-oiled with a K&N refresh kit I had lying around. (I took exceptional care of the filter during ownership). Deal to board members, 75 bucks plus shipping to whoever wants it.

Let me know..

$85 shipped?

it has a tube from maf to TB right? tahts what i'm after.

Let me know..

it will take it if its for the SS 6.0 will complet .....90 buck shiped if you have paypal to 85009....http://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/packageInfo#listbox

Let me know..

it will take it if its for the SS 6.0 will complet .....90 buck shiped if you have paypal to 85009....http://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/packageInfo#listbox

i have first dibs, buddy :thumbs::seeya:

Archived