Nip/Tuck

fast4popper

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
matt the son. i have been watching since it first started.

for a while I thought it was kimber, but tonight thru a wrench in them gears. friends are telling me its the new dr. Now I am thinking that its Matts Girlfriends Dad....

Will we ever know? I heard that even the staff doesnt know yet.

i use to watch it but then it got really really wierd so i stopped.  I use to watch OVER THERE on FX but they cancelled that for some reason.  Booooo!!!!

Isnt it just the off season for Over there? thought they were done for the season?

i use to watch it but then it got really really wierd so i stopped.  I use to watch OVER THERE on FX but they cancelled that for some reason.  Booooo!!!!

Isnt it just the off season for Over there? thought they were done for the season?

I heard they werent getting good reviews and their ending the series. I hope its just the off season but i think its done, it needs to move to HBO or something, stations like FX i wouldnt think would get good reviews for a show like that plus is was on at a later time

Nip/Tuck is one of the best (if not the best) show on TV... my guess for the carver is Dr. Costa.

I've been hooked on this show since the begining... its really gonna be hard to top the end of season 2 where they remade the columbian drug lords face to look like another wanted criminal.

The show is PURE GENIUS!!

Like you guys...I'm hooked. Been watching since the 1st episode

I don't plan on watching ANY shows, ever...except Nip/Tuck. I will be in front of the TV EVERY Tuesday night at ~10pm.

And who's the "carver"...? I dunno...like you guys, I've thought maybe Matt, maybe Dr. Costa, etc...

My best guess now is the ex-girlfriend who had the baby...Gina?

- Brian

My wife has watched it since the first episode, and now she's sucked me in too! It's a great show.. Good story line and character development. I don't think it's Quinten, Matt, or Gina.. I too thought it was the female investigator (Christian's other GF), but that got shot down..

So right now, I think that Matt's girlfriends dad could be believable, but almost too easy, you know? I'm sure it'll be some huge twist... Someone who in the past episodes has been really innocent... Like Julia or something.. :lol:

Or maybe Christian's dad? Will he surface? Ooooohh... makes you think doesn't it.. :confused::crackup:

My wife has watched it since the first episode, and now she's sucked me in too!  It's a great show.. Good story line and character development.  I don't think it's Quinten, Matt, or Gina.. I too thought it was the female investigator (Christian's other GF), but that got shot down.. 

So right now, I think that Matt's girlfriends dad could be believable, but almost too easy, you know?  I'm sure it'll be some huge twist... Someone who in the past episodes has been really innocent... Like Julia or something.. :lol:

Or maybe Christian's dad?  Will he surface?  Ooooohh... makes you think doesn't it..  :confused:  :crackup:

I have thought Christians dad as well. man I hate waiting week to week. shoot it really sucked in the off season....

yeah I thought Christian's dad too but I saw somewhere that it's a known character so I guess it couldn't be him. I've allways kinda thought it was that werid other doctor. The one that was doing surgery on the Mexicans in the back of the beauty salon.

Archived