What's Wrong With Your SS

SSplaytoy

For me:

I have the cool rattling cat that sounds like it is full of nuts and bolts even though it is a magnaflow one, I also have a cool hissing exhaust leak to back that up. My bondo is cracking horribly. The front end squeaks when I run over even a grain of sand and makes a nasty popping noise when I turn just slightly sometimes. The valve body has sticking valves, I keep blowing subwoofers and my tints turned purple. :smash: I'm done now.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we all have stuff that goes wrong( my truck has that differentil noise that everyone hears but the weird part is even if i put it in N or park it still has the whine, could be the alt but i just turn the radio up and go, besides the exhaust is so loud that you can barely hear at when you creep on the throlttle) other than that my truck is in pretty good shape( i baby it except the little gas pedal thingy), You should look at the bright side look at all the stuff you have done right with it!

For me:

I have the cool rattling cat that sounds like it is full of nuts and bolts even though it is a magnaflow one, I also have a cool hissing exhaust leak to back that up. My bondo is cracking horribly. The front end squeaks when I run over even a grain of sand and makes a nasty popping noise when I turn just slightly sometimes. The valve body has sticking valves, I keep blowing subwoofers and my tints turned purple. :smash: I'm done now.

The Magnaflow cats are known to have problems holding up, the stock ones are much better.

For me:

Did you notice that with the exception of the sticking valves in the valve body and the front end noise we all have you may have contributed to the rest VIA mods? :P

That reminds me, if I floor it and get off the gas I can hear a screech from the front.

I'm fairly confident that the screech you're hearing is the serpantine belt slipping. I hear the same thing every now and then if I floor it and let off just before it wants to shift.. This is a pretty common "issue" from what I've read.

Archived