how about them steelers

The refs tried to hand it to Indy. I still can't believe they overturned that interception. Biggest bunch of crap I have ever seen officials pull. They really need to explain that call.

But Steelers did win so....

WOOT!

The refs tried to hand it to Indy.  I still can't believe they overturned that interception.  Biggest bunch of crap I have ever seen officials pull.  They really need to explain that call.

But Steelers did win so....

WOOT!

I was rooting for the Colts, and even I couldn't believe that call.. :icon_bs:

:lol: Where have you colts fan been the nfl has been changing rules and trying to get the colts to the super bowl for years now absolutley no surprize to me on that call!And this finally proves that Manning is nothing but avg. when the pressure is on, he has no excuses left in the bank this game was 100% on his shoulders, and for him to call out his o-line and pin the blame on them just goes to show what a pos he is!

Everyone is a Steeler fan now!  :D

Late-  Alex

Not me although i do think hines ward is one of the best players and person in this game today, i just wanna puke everytime i hear about manning being the greatest thing since sliced bread!The guy has not won a thing calls his teammates out instead of himself like he should be doing and gets all the credit in the world for accomplishing 0!I take great joy in seeing him get smacked down year after year. :jester:

there was a bunch of bad calls. The interception call where they didnt give it to the steelers pissed me off reallly bad, also earlier in the game the pass interfiernce really pissed me off that they didnt call. There was some other ones as well, it really pissed me off but in the end the steelers won and it made my day.

Archived