Lloyd Mats

JF-03-SS

I will see if I can find the order for mine....my mom got me a set for Christmas....I do believe they were graphite, and she got black edge binding and the red Silverado SS logo on all three mats. They are too nice to put in...I am waiting for the weather to clear!

I can get that info for you too since I'm a reseller of Lloyd's mats, have the carpet sample rings, and happen to have the gray interior. I can post pics of differrent colors too if you would happen to want to go with a contrast color too.

BTW, not doing this to sell mats (I haven't sold a set in over a year since I redeigned my website over a year ago anyway), just doing it to help a member out. :cheers:

They are too nice to put in...I am waiting for the weather to clear!

Put them in and wash them when they get dirty. They can take the abuse and still look like brand new! We have a set in our 2000 Mustang GT year round (wife's car) here in Iowa and they still clean up and brush out perfect for Mustang shows. I had a set in my Contour too for over 5 years and they were perfect... best mats ever!

I can get that info for you too since I'm a reseller of Lloyd's mats, have the carpet sample rings, and happen to have the gray interior. I can post pics of differrent colors too if you would happen to want to go with a contrast color too.

BTW, not doing this to sell mats (I haven't sold a set in over a year since I redeigned my website over a year ago anyway), just doing it to help a member out.  :cheers:

They are too nice to put in...I am waiting for the weather to clear!

Put them in and wash them when they get dirty. They can take the abuse and still look like brand new! We have a set in our 2000 Mustang GT year round (wife's car) here in Iowa and they still clean up and brush out perfect for Mustang shows. I had a set in my Contour too for over 5 years and they were perfect... best mats ever!

Thank you all! I am just looking for what color matches the factory color. I bought the one piece rear mat from Dylan and want the ones for the front to match. I am going to get the embroidery Silverado SS on it. Do you happen to still sell them?

• 4 weeks later...
Thank you all!  I am just looking for what color matches the factory color.  I bought the one piece rear mat from Dylan and want the ones for the front to match.  I am going to get the embroidery Silverado SS  on it.  Do you happen to still sell them?

Well, I haven't sold them in a few years, but I still could. I haven't been able to find my pricing sheets... but at least I FINALLY took the time to take the picture I promised... The problem is, there's no way of knowing what color the other person ordered. There are three colors that are close to the factory color, but none match it exactly. The colors are from left to right: "Smoke", "Charcoal", and "Graphite". Smoke looks like the closest in person, Charcoal a bit to silver, and Charcoal to dark. The pics throw it off a little bit.

Damn, I need to vacuum!!! :eek:

gray_mat_colors.jpg

Archived