PIONEER AVIC-N1-N2 HELP

For the right price ? are you serious.....calm down there bud

WOW!! :tear: I was just FU**ING with you.... man sorry I was at work and did not have the info right in front of me. If you knew who you were talking to and what I have done to help out this site with my pricing and technical knowledge of 12volt you should realize that I was more than happy to give it to you.

I will hold out on any public knowledge from this piont forward and if ANYONE needs anything related to car audio or the install of anything let me know I will be more than happy to get them a discount as best I can. that is with the exception of a few people on this post..... :chillpill::chillpill:

For the right price ? are you serious.....calm down there bud

WOW!! :tear: I was just FU**ING with you.... man sorry I was at work and did not have the info right in front of me. If you knew who you were talking to and what I have done to help out this site with my pricing and technical knowledge of 12volt you should realize that I was more than happy to give it to you.

I will hold out on any public knowledge from this piont forward and if ANYONE needs anything related to car audio or the install of anything let me know I will be more than happy to get them a discount as best I can. that is with the exception of a few people on this post..... :chillpill::chillpill:

Now that is good stuff. Looks like someone messed up on the Info they were looking for!!

i was really just screwing arround, that's why i put the JK at the bottom.  sorry about the misunderstanding.  no hard feelings to anyone.

NO NO NO not you at all, talking to Dirtyssouth. no hard feelings to you pladdpezzpunk.

Archived