**WARNING** CHP on the loose

Dylan06SS

come to michigan, I set my cruise @ 136 mph down 696 the other night....

if anyone was interrested, yes you can use cruise beyond what your speedo is cap. of.

thanks zip :thumbs:

I have watched them on !-94 in MI sitting in the middle six cars deep just sending out the next guy to pull someone...

oh and the superbowl is wack for the people of detroit, last night I was @ my friends house and two cops went down the street running tags and towing people, my friend came out to talk to them and told them about three drug dealers that were in plan sight, why else are you standing there greeting people, but they tried to give his mom a ticket-till they ran the plate and found out hers was current but the drug dealers had stole her sticker...how can tax money be used to screw tax payers :nonod: if you see nice picture of detroit...it is photoshoped :P cause w/ our city government we cant get squat.

:withstupid: 94 is hot, 696 is still open grounds for full throttle, and MOST areas of Southfield freeway & I-75... IMO (possib. just luck :dunno:

also, FYI... if anyone cares... cruise control does not work in reverse, even if your doing 35 mph :crackup:

come to michigan, I set my cruise @ 136 mph down 696 the other night....

if anyone was interrested, yes you can use cruise beyond what your speedo is cap. of.

thanks zip :thumbs:

I have watched them on !-94 in MI sitting in the middle six cars deep just sending out the next guy to pull someone...

oh and the superbowl is wack for the people of detroit, last night I was @ my friends house and two cops went down the street running tags and towing people, my friend came out to talk to them and told them about three drug dealers that were in plan sight, why else are you standing there greeting people, but they tried to give his mom a ticket-till they ran the plate and found out hers was current but the drug dealers had stole her sticker...how can tax money be used to screw tax payers :nonod: if you see nice picture of detroit...it is photoshoped :P cause w/ our city government we cant get squat.

I was in Detroit once at night. It was pretty freakin' scary. We made a wrong turn and ended up in this area where the houses that weren't burned out were boarded up. The cars on the street were either on blocks or stripped. Here we were driving a nice clean car with Texas plates. We might as well had a neon sign on the roof flashing "Lost Tourist".

its really not all that bad... has its good parts and def. as EVERYONE knows... has its bad/terriable....

what dosnt kill you makes you stronger right? :crackup:

Oh yea. It's just like any other big city, I'm sure. It has it's good and bad parts. I've been in the rough parts of Dallas that look just like Detroit. The difference being, I know my way around, or out of those places. I had no clue where to go there. :crackup:

I'm still gonna drive slower than usual on those stretches.

you think you have it bad down there? right now the BORDER PATROL is all over up here, pulling over ANYTHING that has tint, and can carry more than 4 people :mad:

my boss has been pulled over 3 times in the last 2 days, becouse she has a 04 TB tinted

windows...talk about :icon_bs: and profiling :mad:

sorry off topic

:seeya:

Archived