sad note

Ldogss

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

paper said she was traviling at a high rate of speed around a corner and lost control went across the nothbound lanes and struct some trees...and was thrown out...wasnt wearing a seat belt

That just goes to show young people should not be allowed to drive high powered vehicles till they have alot more driving experience. I feel for her parents but they should not have let her drive it. I hear of similar accidents all the time. it is sad

Defintely a sad state.

I had to read down fast and see that Aspen was okay. I know she's not to terribly far fom Deleware I was just out in annapolis and baltimore last week.

Tragedy strikes every day but there is always another way to look up.

I drive a 6-speed C5 convertable in the summer and my SS is my daily driver... Im 16. Not 1 violation in 2 years. I take driving for what it is... DRIVING... Nothin more. i dont talk to friends and all that other junk. Im really into cars. I feel safer when i was drivin 160 mph this summer in a 55 than when i drive in heavy traffic in this town. It is the type of person that is a bad driver, not the age in my oppinion.

I drive a 6-speed C5 convertable in the summer and my SS is my daily driver... Im 16. Not 1 violation in 2 years. I take driving for what it is... DRIVING... Nothin more. i dont talk to friends and all that other junk. Im really into cars. I feel safer when i was drivin 160 mph this summer in a 55 than when i drive in heavy traffic in this town. It is the type of person that is a  bad driver, not the age in my oppinion.

Boy, you got some learnin' to do.

Archived