Well, it finally happened to me :(

ThePDB

Some a**hole backed into me. I have no idea who did it or when it happened. All I know is my back bumper is messed up!!! I looking for anyone who put on a roll pan that might be interested in selling their bumper and bumper cover. I'll put a post in the for sale/Wanted section.

I'm also going to get an alarm with paging capabilities ASAP. I'm still in shock that it happened :( :( :(

DSC00610.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry to hear that.  My bumper looks almost like that from the same type of accident.  Hit & run (twice).  I am saving up to fix it.....it sux!

yeah, the same thing happend to my last truck... except that time the guy actually left his info on the window. No matter what I'm out $$$. I have a $250.00 deductible on my insurance. I'm sooooooooo mad. I thought as the day went on I would cool off but it hasn't happened yet. GRRRRRR

I'm also going to get an alarm with paging capabilities ASAP. I'm still in shock that it happened

If you do this alarm with paging, make sure the put a shock sensor on the bed of your truck, when it is put in the cab it will not work, since the cab and the bed are sperate. might cost a little more but worth it if you ask me.

one word, BOONEDOCKS! I hike to school all the time... otherwise someone will fling their door into the side or cut their corner short... I learned this crap the hard way, thats what dodge's are for... :mad: sorry to see that kind of shit happen to the great fella's on this site man! :mad:

I'm also going to get an alarm with paging capabilities ASAP. I'm still in shock that it happened 

If you do this alarm with paging, make sure the put a shock sensor on the bed of your truck, when it is put in the cab it will not work, since the cab and the bed are sperate.  might cost a little more but worth it if you ask me.

Thanks! Money isn't an issue right now... I want total vehicle protection. I wanna know everything that's going on!!!

one word, BOONEDOCKS! I hike to school all the time... otherwise someone will fling their door into the side or cut their corner short... I learned this crap the hard way, thats what dodge's are for... :mad:  sorry to see that kind of shit happen to the great fella's on this site man! :mad:

Thanks guys, all the support helps. I know it's not THAT bad but it's still bad enough.

one word, BOONEDOCKS! I hike to school all the time... otherwise someone will fling their door into the side or cut their corner short... I learned this crap the hard way, thats what dodge's are for... :mad:  sorry to see that kind of shit happen to the great fella's on this site man! :mad:

I've been doing the same thing at work.. My truck has been dinged and or scraped 4 times in the last 6 months.. :mad: One HUGE blue scrape on the front bumber (that needed to be replaced anyway, but that's beside the point)..

Nothing like what happened to PDB, but it's enough to piss you off to no end, ya know?

I'm with you guys on the trailer hitch idea. It looks awful...we have them in all our work trucks. It's actually prevented a couple of dings here and there. I might just have to resort to doing that.

Too many a$$holes in the world :mad:

:withstupid: that is the reason why i bought a beater to drive to work

yeah, I have a 95 pontiac sunfire. I NEVER drive it though. It's been in the garage forever. After today I'm really tempted to drive it. Then I ask myself whats the point in having the truck if I dont drive it. It could have been a lot worse though. The pic almost makes it look worse than it actually does (if that's possible) The dent is the worst part, but you actually wouldn't see it if the bumper cover wasnt broken. I'll let you guys know what the estimate comes to. I'm sure it wont be cheap. Thank god for insurance!

Archived